Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2 Post 302621599 by Corona688 on Tuesday 10th of April 2012 05:54:59 PM
Old 04-10-2012
If you could post again using code tags this time, then I'd be able to see which bits were supposed to be which files and which parts.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to install mediawiki

hi everybody.. i download and untar mediawiki ... i dont know how to install mediawiki.. there is no configure ... plz help me how to do it step bu step ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolboys
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have touched... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelth
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need help on uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page

I am working on to uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page but not getting success. I tried plugin like MediaPlayer and HTML5Player but these plugins seems having extension limitation as i need to embed files like .wmv, .mpg etc. I am using mediawiki1.17 and CentOS5.8 x64 bit ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies
tiffcmp(1)							   User Commands							tiffcmp(1)

NAME
tiffcmp - compare two TIFF files SYNOPSIS
tiffcmp [options] file1.tif file2.tif DESCRIPTION
tiffcmp compares the tags and data in two files created according to the Tagged Image File Format, Revision 6.0. The schemes used for com- pressing data in each file are immaterial when comparing data. Files are compared on a scanline-by-scanline basis after decompression. Most directory tags are checked, notable exceptions are GrayResponseCurve, ColorResponseCurve, and ColorMap tags. Data is not compared if any of the BitsPerSample, SamplesPerPixel, or ImageWidth values are not equal. By default, tiffcmp terminates if any difference is encountered. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -l List each byte of image data that differs between the files. -t Ignore any differences in directory tags. OPERANDS
The following operands are supported: filex.tif The names of the TIFF files to be compared. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWTiff | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |External | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
pal2rgb(1), tiffinfo(1), tiffcp(1), tiffmedian(1), libtiff(3) NOTES
Tags that are not recognized by the library are not compared. Such tags may also generate spurious diagnostics. Updated by Breda McColgan, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2004. SunOS 5.10 26 Mar 2004 tiffcmp(1)