Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2 Post 302621599 by Corona688 on Tuesday 10th of April 2012 05:54:59 PM
Old 04-10-2012
If you could post again using code tags this time, then I'd be able to see which bits were supposed to be which files and which parts.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to install mediawiki

hi everybody.. i download and untar mediawiki ... i dont know how to install mediawiki.. there is no configure ... plz help me how to do it step bu step ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: coolboys
1 Replies

2. Red Hat

mediawiki page won't load - fedora 16, MediaWiki version 1.18.2

I created a mediawiki page and it was completely working and I had multiple pages within it. When I edited the $wgLogo = " "; to something I wanted (I put the link to the picture within " ") I had to edit the logo on the top right but now I can't even load any of my pages, I may have touched... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kelth
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need help on uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page

I am working on to uploading Video files on Mediawiki and embed to page but not getting success. I tried plugin like MediaPlayer and HTML5Player but these plugins seems having extension limitation as i need to embed files like .wmv, .mpg etc. I am using mediawiki1.17 and CentOS5.8 x64 bit ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnysthakur
1 Replies
REMQUO(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 REMQUO(3)

NAME
remquo, remquof, remquol - remainder and part of quotient SYNOPSIS
#include <math.h> double remquo(double x, double y, int *quo); float remquof(float x, float y, int *quo); long double remquol(long double x, long double y, int *quo); Link with -lm. Feature Test Macro Requirements for glibc (see feature_test_macros(7)): remquo(), remquof(), remquol(): _XOPEN_SOURCE >= 600 || _ISOC99_SOURCE; or cc -std=c99 DESCRIPTION
These functions compute the remainder and part of the quotient upon division of x by y. A few bits of the quotient are stored via the quo pointer. The remainder is returned as the function result. The value of the remainder is the same as that computed by the remainder(3) function. The value stored via the quo pointer has the sign of x / y and agrees with the quotient in at least the low order 3 bits. For example, remquo(29.0, 3.0) returns -1.0 and might store 2. Note that the actual quotient might not fit in an integer. RETURN VALUE
On success, these functions return the same value as the analogous functions described in remainder(3). If x or y is a NaN, a NaN is returned. If x is an infinity, and y is not a NaN, a domain error occurs, and a NaN is returned. If y is zero, and x is not a NaN, a domain error occurs, and a NaN is returned. ERRORS
See math_error(7) for information on how to determine whether an error has occurred when calling these functions. The following errors can occur: Domain error: x is an infinity or y is 0, and the other argument is not a NaN An invalid floating-point exception (FE_INVALID) is raised. These functions do not set errno. VERSIONS
These functions first appeared in glibc in version 2.1. CONFORMING TO
C99, POSIX.1-2001. SEE ALSO
fmod(3), logb(3), remainder(3) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.25 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
2008-08-11 REMQUO(3)