Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users sendmail error - 452 4.3.1 Insufficient system resources Post 302619871 by methyl on Friday 6th of April 2012 09:34:53 AM
Old 04-06-2012
First check with the unix mailq command to see if the mail is still queued on your server. If it isn't, then this is just a temporary overload on the SMTP email server upstream of your server. The message "Insufficient system resources" usually comes from a Microsoft Windows server which is in need of a reboot or a reconfigure (or both).
This User Gave Thanks to methyl For This Post:

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

VI hogging system resources???

Hello all. I was on my pc last night when I noticed that my hard drive light was on and when I typed in "uptime" I recieved some crazy load averages. load average: 3.30, 3.07, 2.95. Anyway I type in "top" to see what processes are being the resource hogs and im surprised as hell to see that one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ThePreacher
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

System Resources?

I am running a C program on a SCO box. There are multiple users on using the system resources. My problem is when using fprintfs in the program. I am writing to a log every thing I read in from a file after doing some formatting. I write out to the log with the fprintfs in groupings like 10... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwolfe
3 Replies

3. Solaris

insufficient metadevice database replicas ERROR

First I would like to thank this forum for assisting me in setting up my 1st sunbox. Could not have done it if it had not been for you guys and google :D I have mirrored my box and have SUCCESSFULLY tested booting from the rootdisk and rootmirror successfully. I am now looking at configuring... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Xargs error: insufficient space for argument

I'm trying to crudely hack my way through some data processing. I have file.txt with around 17,000 lines like this: ACYPI002690-PA.aa.afa.afa.trim_phyml_tree_fullnames_fullhomolog.txt 3 72 71 ACYPI002690-PA.aa.afa.afa.trim_phyml_tree_fullnames_fullhomolog.txt 97 111 71... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pathunkathunk
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Svcs: failed to iterate over instances: server has insufficient resources

Hi community, one of my zone is having issue and while i issue svs -a, i am getting below error "svcs: failed to iterate over instances: server has insufficient resources" none on the services are working including ssh/telnet. please help me to fix this issue thanks & Regards,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
1 Replies
CURLOPT_MAIL_FROM(3)					     curl_easy_setopt options					      CURLOPT_MAIL_FROM(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_MAIL_FROM - SMTP sender address SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_MAIL_FROM, char *from); DESCRIPTION
Pass a pointer to a zero terminated string as parameter. This should be used to specify the sender's email address when sending SMTP mail with libcurl. An originator email address should be specified with angled brackets (<>) around it, which if not specified will be added automatically. If this parameter is not specified then an empty address will be sent to the mail server which may cause the email to be rejected. The application does not have to keep the string around after setting this option. DEFAULT
blank PROTOCOLS
SMTP EXAMPLE
TODO AVAILABILITY
Added in 7.20.0 RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK if the option is supported, CURLE_UNKNOWN_OPTION if not, or CURLE_OUT_OF_MEMORY if there was insufficient heap space. SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_MAIL_RCPT(3), CURLOPT_MAIL_AUTH(3), libcurl 7.54.0 December 21, 2016 CURLOPT_MAIL_FROM(3)