Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users sendmail error - 452 4.3.1 Insufficient system resources Post 302619685 by vishal_vsh1 on Friday 6th of April 2012 12:05:47 AM
Old 04-06-2012
sendmail error - 452 4.3.1 Insufficient system resources

Hi All,
I am using svnnotify (which is available on net) script to send svn commit notification.
Everything was working fine up to yesterday but from yesterday i started seeing error.

Code:
29CD01FCE44     7228 Thu Apr  5 11:11:51  apache@vm0001.host.com
(host mail.mailserver.com[10.14.100.54] said: 452 4.3.1 Insufficient system resources (in reply to MAIL FROM command))
[10.14.100.54]:25, delay=75560, delays=75495/55/5/5, dsn=4.3.1, status=deferred (host mail.mailserver.com[10.14.100.54] said: 452 4.3.1 Insufficient system resources (in reply to MAIL FROM command))

I tried various options to solve bug nothing seems to be working.
when i try to send mail to my gmail id it is being delivered but it i tries to send mail to my corp id i am getting above error.

Please help.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

VI hogging system resources???

Hello all. I was on my pc last night when I noticed that my hard drive light was on and when I typed in "uptime" I recieved some crazy load averages. load average: 3.30, 3.07, 2.95. Anyway I type in "top" to see what processes are being the resource hogs and im surprised as hell to see that one... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ThePreacher
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

System Resources?

I am running a C program on a SCO box. There are multiple users on using the system resources. My problem is when using fprintfs in the program. I am writing to a log every thing I read in from a file after doing some formatting. I write out to the log with the fprintfs in groupings like 10... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwolfe
3 Replies

3. Solaris

insufficient metadevice database replicas ERROR

First I would like to thank this forum for assisting me in setting up my 1st sunbox. Could not have done it if it had not been for you guys and google :D I have mirrored my box and have SUCCESSFULLY tested booting from the rootdisk and rootmirror successfully. I am now looking at configuring... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Xargs error: insufficient space for argument

I'm trying to crudely hack my way through some data processing. I have file.txt with around 17,000 lines like this: ACYPI002690-PA.aa.afa.afa.trim_phyml_tree_fullnames_fullhomolog.txt 3 72 71 ACYPI002690-PA.aa.afa.afa.trim_phyml_tree_fullnames_fullhomolog.txt 97 111 71... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pathunkathunk
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Svcs: failed to iterate over instances: server has insufficient resources

Hi community, one of my zone is having issue and while i issue svs -a, i am getting below error "svcs: failed to iterate over instances: server has insufficient resources" none on the services are working including ssh/telnet. please help me to fix this issue thanks & Regards,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
1 Replies
BIFF(1) 						    BSD General Commands Manual 						   BIFF(1)

NAME
biff -- be notified if mail arrives and who it is from SYNOPSIS
biff [ny] DESCRIPTION
Biff informs the system whether you want to be notified when mail arrives during the current terminal session. Options supported by biff: n Disables notification. y Enables notification. When mail notification is enabled, the header and first few lines of the message will be printed on your screen whenever mail arrives. A ``biff y'' command is often included in the file .login or .profile to be executed at each login. Biff operates asynchronously via the comsat(8) service. If that service is not enabled, biff will not do anything. In that case, or for syn- chronous notification, use the MAIL variable of sh(1) or the mail variable of csh(1). SEE ALSO
csh(1), mail(1), sh(1), comsat(8) HISTORY
The biff command appeared in 4.0BSD. BUGS
su(1), and biff don't seem to get on too well. This is probably due to the tty still being owned by the person using su. This can result in ``Permission denied'' messages when attempting to change the biff status of your session. Please report bugs to netbug@ftp.uk.linux.org including diffs/patches, compiler error logs or as complete a bug report as is possible. Linux NetKit (0.17-pre-20000412) July 31, 1999 Linux NetKit (0.17-pre-20000412)