Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: abstract.sh
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting abstract.sh Post 302617975 by complex.invoke on Tuesday 3rd of April 2012 11:34:53 AM
Old 04-03-2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona688
And what is it actually for...? Why use it?

Rule of thumb is, if you're using eval, there's generally a better way.
Just for fun!
This style of coding is very Concise and flexible!Smilie

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Compiling multiple cpp files (abstract factory pattern)

Hi all, I have been working with java for awhile and because of my school projects I needed to switch C++. I tried to implement some patterns in C++ but unfortunately I couldn't. Specifically, I tried to implement abstract factory pattern but since I used separated files (habitual behavior from... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: SaTYR
4 Replies

2. Programming

how abstract class differs in Java and C++?

hello all, i want to know if there is any difference in working and syntax declaration of abstract class in Java and C++. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: haravivar
1 Replies

3. Programming

C++ abstract (singleton) factory implementation...

I want to create an abstract factory template which will allow me to pass in an "ID" for a subclass and return the singleton instance of that class stored in the factory. It'd be easy to adapt for "multi-ton", but for its present use this isn't necessary. The requirements are: - I don't want... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DreamWarrior
2 Replies

4. Programming

Java Abstract Classes

Can anyone tell me if this is correct when creating classes in Java? public abstract class Animal { public class Point { public int x,y; } public class Animal { protected Point loc; protected String name; protected Random rng; String... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: totoro125
3 Replies
GANT(1) 							   User Commands							   GANT(1)

NAME
Gant - Groovy build framework based on scripting Ant tasks DESCRIPTION
usage: gant [option]* [target]* -c,--usecache Whether to cache the generated class and perform modified checks on the file before re-compilation. -n,--dry-run Do not actually action any tasks. -D <name>=<value> Define <name> to have value <value>. Creates a variable named <name> for use in the scripts and a property named <name> for the Ant tasks. -P,--classpath <path> Adds a path to search for jars and classes. -T,--targets Print out a list of the possible targets. -V,--version Print the version number and exit. -d,--cachedir <cache-file> The directory where to cache generated classes to. -f,--gantfile <build-file> Use the named build file instead of the default, build.gant. -h,--help Print out this message. -l,--gantlib <library> A directory that contains classes to be used as extra Gant modules, -p,--projecthelp Print out a list of the possible targets. -q,--quiet Do not print out much when executing. -s,--silent Print out nothing when executing. -v,--verbose Print lots of extra information. SEE ALSO
groovy(1) groovyc(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was generated using help2man and edited by Varun Hiremath <varun@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). Gant version 1.1.0 February 2008 GANT(1)