Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: MPICH2 version/Error
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers MPICH2 version/Error Post 302613499 by figaro on Tuesday 27th of March 2012 10:54:37 AM
Old 03-27-2012
Can you try the outcome of the following?
Code:
/usr/local/bin/mpich2version

The rest of your post is incomplete and please also apply code tags.

Thank you.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error: `mv olddir/ newdir/ ` never works on new version of bash?

Suppose you have a directory called "olddir" exists but no "newdir", you want to rename "olddir" to"newdir" In previous versions (at least in 2.05b.0) of bash, you can try mv olddir/ newdir/ OR mv olddir/ newdir But in new versions of bash, if you mv olddir/ newdir/ BASH panics: mv:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: meili100
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl Script Syntax error in version 4

Hi , I use the following simple perl script to find the yesterday time perl -e ' use POSIX(strftime); print POSIX::strftime("%a %b %e %H:%M:%S %Y", localtime(time-86400*$ARGV))' 1 However in the perl version 4 , it gives me the following error : Do the perl version 4 does not support... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: youareapkman
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SDL error with the version

hi, i've just downloaded a test game to try compiling it with the gcc compiler in Solaris, the problem was that ./configure command return this error *** Could not run SDL test program, checking why... *** The test program compiled, but did not run. This usually means *** that the run-time linker... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: freeware
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Jumpstart Error: Unsupported version (3.0).

Hello, The OS version of the ZFS flar is Solaris 10 U9 . Here is the screen output from my attempted jumpstart: System identification is completed. System identification complete. Starting Solaris installation program... Searching for JumpStart directory... Using rules.ok from... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siralos
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

insmod error: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout

When I try to insert a simple kernel module I get the following error > insmod: error inserting 'test.ko': -1 Invalid module format > in dmesg I see: disagrees about version of symbol module_layout I have following kernel which I downloaded using apt-get: uname -r 2.6.32-24-generic ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version

How to copy a file from directroy/ prior version to the directory/ new version automatically. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
4 Replies

7. Linux

Rocks cluster 6.1 and MPICH2 problem??????

Hey friends, I am trying to execute a simple hello world in mpi on MPICH2 on Rocks cluster. here is the c source code. #include <mpi.h> #include <stdio.h> int main( int argc, char ** argv ) { MPI_Init( NULL, NULL ); int world_size; MPI_Comm_size( MPI_COMM_WORLD, &world_size ); ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gabam
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need fix for rsync Error due to version mismatch

rsync --delay-updates -F --compress --archive --rsh='/usr/bin/ssh -t -a -x' /web/admin/Transfer/data/ user1@destserver1:/tmp/testf rsync version on sender server is:3.0.9 rsync version on sender server is:3.0.6 Linux sourceserver1 3.10.0-693.17.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Sun Jan 14 10:36:03 EST... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
1 Replies
slurmdbd(8)							 Slurm components						       slurmdbd(8)

NAME
slurmdbd - Slurm Database Daemon. SYNOPSIS
slurmdbd [OPTIONS...] DESCRIPTION
slurmdbd provides a secure enterprise-wide interface to a database for Slurm. This is particularly useful for archiving accounting records. OPTIONS -D Debug mode. Execute slurmdbd in the foreground with logging to stdout. -h Help; print a brief summary of command options. -n <value> Set the daemon's nice value to the specified value, typically a negative number. -v Verbose operation. Multiple -v's increase verbosity. -V Print version information and exit. NOTES
It may be useful to experiment with different slurmctld specific configuration parameters using a distinct configuration file (e.g. time- outs). However, this special configuration file will not be used by the slurmd daemon or the Slurm programs, unless you specifically tell each of them to use it. If you desire changing communication ports, the location of the temporary file system, or other parameters used by other Slurm components, change the common configuration file, slurm.conf. COPYING
Copyright (C) 2008 Lawrence Livermore National Security. Produced at Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (cf, DISCLAIMER). CODE-OCEC-09-009. All rights reserved. This file is part of SLURM, a resource management program. For details, see <http://www.schedmd.com/slurmdocs/>. SLURM is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. SLURM is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. SEE ALSO
slurm.conf(5), slurmdbd.conf(5), slurmctld(8) slurmdbd 2.2 March 2010 slurmdbd(8)