Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Expect Script Aborts Before Completion Post 302611469 by frank_rizzo on Thursday 22nd of March 2012 10:38:19 PM
Old 03-22-2012
where did you put the timeout?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

strange expect script behavior, or am i misunderstanding expect scripting?

Hello to all...this is my first post (so please go easy). :) I feel pretty solid at expect scripting, but I'm running into an issue that I'm not able to wrap my head around. I wrote a script that is a little advanced for logging into a remote Linux machine and changing text in a file using sed.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: v1k0d3n
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to check process completion

Hi, OS - Unix Iam doing the following: after login to the unix box 1. change directory 2. run a shell script "preinstall.sh" 3. This takes apprx 5 mins 4. after which i use to change permission of a file "installhub.sh" (this file is generated from the previous step). Is there anyway... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenkanya
2 Replies

3. Slackware

pkgtool aborts

Hi everyone! I am running Slackware 12.1 and the past few days I have this problem: Whenever I use pkgtool to install an update, I get this message: /sbin/installpkg: line 231: 3967 Aborted /sbin/ldconfig I tried ldconfig but it aborts. Any ideas would help, Thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kerb41
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with Expect script for Cisco IPS Sensors, Expect sleep and quoting

This Expect script provides expect with a list of IP addresses to Cisco IPS sensors and commands to configure Cisco IPS sensors. The user, password, IP addresses, prompt regex, etc. have been anonymized. In general this script will log into the sensors and send commands successfully but there are... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: genewolfe
1 Replies

5. Programming

Calling expect script inside another expect

Hi, Am very new to expect scripting.. Can You please suggest me how to call an expect script inside another expect script.. I tried with spawn /usr/bin/ksh send "expect main.exp\r" expect $root_prompt and spawn /usr/bin/ksh send "main.exp\r" expect $root_prompt Both... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Priya Amaresh
1 Replies

6. Programming

Calling another expect script inside an expect script

I have an expect script called remote that I want to call from inside my expect script called sudoers.push, here is the code that is causing me issues: set REMOTE "/root/scripts/remote" ... log_user 1 send_user "Executing remote script as $user...\n" send_user "Command to execute is: $REMOTE... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: brettski
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Bash-completion on shell script

Hello I want use bash_completion on a script but the information on the internet give me not a solution. The scrip start with "cd" to a direction Than the script do "ls" Than I must give a name of a sub-direction and here I want to use <TAB>, so when I have a direction with the name smith... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thailand
2 Replies

8. HP-UX

Fbackup aborts exactly at 2 GB

i tried to take a backup by using fbackup command. But it exactly aborted after taking backup of 2GB data. pleasse guide me how should i proceed to overcome this problem. The command i used is: fbackup -0 -y -f /dir1 \ -g fbackup_graph \ -c fbackup_config ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: siva3492
6 Replies

9. Programming

Expect script returning string following a found expect.

I'm fairly new to scripting so this might not be possible. I am using Expect with Cisco switches and need to capture the string after finding the expect request. For example, when I issue "show version" on a Nexus switch, I'm looking to capture the current firmware version: #show version ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: IBGaryA
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with delaying script and implementing checks before completion

Hello everyone, I was wondering if any of you could help me with this. I am an absolute beginner and don't know how to program, but I can follow a tutorial and tweak code sometimes. My understanding of programing is limitted to what for and while loops do, and how if then else logic works. That... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tomeurp
2 Replies
SSL_CTX_set_timeout(3SSL)                                             OpenSSL                                            SSL_CTX_set_timeout(3SSL)

NAME
SSL_CTX_set_timeout, SSL_CTX_get_timeout - manipulate timeout values for session caching SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/ssl.h> long SSL_CTX_set_timeout(SSL_CTX *ctx, long t); long SSL_CTX_get_timeout(SSL_CTX *ctx); DESCRIPTION
SSL_CTX_set_timeout() sets the timeout for newly created sessions for ctx to t. The timeout value t must be given in seconds. SSL_CTX_get_timeout() returns the currently set timeout value for ctx. NOTES
Whenever a new session is created, it is assigned a maximum lifetime. This lifetime is specified by storing the creation time of the session and the timeout value valid at this time. If the actual time is later than creation time plus timeout, the session is not reused. Due to this realization, all sessions behave according to the timeout value valid at the time of the session negotiation. Changes of the timeout value do not affect already established sessions. The expiration time of a single session can be modified using the SSL_SESSION_get_time(3) family of functions. Expired sessions are removed from the internal session cache, whenever SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3) is called, either directly by the application or automatically (see SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3)) The default value for session timeout is decided on a per protocol basis, see SSL_get_default_timeout(3). All currently supported protocols have the same default timeout value of 300 seconds. RETURN VALUES
SSL_CTX_set_timeout() returns the previously set timeout value. SSL_CTX_get_timeout() returns the currently set timeout value. SEE ALSO
ssl(3), SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(3), SSL_SESSION_get_time(3), SSL_CTX_flush_sessions(3), SSL_get_default_timeout(3) 1.0.1e 2013-02-11 SSL_CTX_set_timeout(3SSL)