Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Crontab not generating file in mapped drive in windows Post 302610199 by Mohammed Fareed on Wednesday 21st of March 2012 04:03:09 AM
Old 03-21-2012
where can i find the logs? i dont have any logs which is redirecting the script.

Code:
0 11 * * 0,1,2,3,4,5 /home/oracle/script/gldump.sh
cat /home/oracle/script/gldump.sh
CDATE=`date +%d%m%Y`
export CDATE
echo $CDATE
. /home/oracle/.bash_profile
sqlplus xxx/xxxx @/home/oracle/script/gldump.sql
mv -i /home/oracle/script/dump/GLdump.txt /home/oracle/script/dump/GLdump_$CDATE.txt

Last edited by methyl; 03-21-2012 at 06:49 AM..
Mohammed Fareed

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Map Drive From Windows To Apache Shared Drive?

Anyone know how I can map a windows drive to an apache shared drive? In my httpd.conf file, I have: Alias /merc_rpts/ "/u/merc_rpts/" <Directory "/u/merc_rpts"> Options Indexes </Directory> I'm able to bring up a browser and see the contents of this folder. In... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gseyforth
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Very Urgent... Problem in generating the mail from crontab

Hi, I wrote a script which generates a mail automatically under certain condition. When i execute the script manually in unix the script is getting executed and the condition works accordingly and the mail is also generated. But when it is pu into cron the mail is not generated and the condition... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thiru_cs
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Deleting a file in Windows drive from Unix script

Objective ******* I was trying to develop a script that moves files from one folder to another in Windows drive from a Unix script. I got ftp account created for those windows folders. I know that for moving a file from Unix server to Windows server we use scp command, but is there a command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anilvaranasi_02
2 Replies

4. SCO

SCO Mapped Drive

We are running SCO OpenServer 5.0.7. Some of my users have drives mapped to the SCO box, some don't. The consultant, who setup the mapped drives, is long gone, and I need more users to have drive letter mapping. When I try to map a drive via windows, I am repeatedly asked for a user/password,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bnhcomputing
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

mappin strings of two different file and finding the mapped string and then map other fields.

As i am new to unix so facing some problems in scripting: here is my question: i m having two files. 1st file say a.txt contain 3 column like SPECIALITY|UMP_CODE|SPECIALTY_CODE Addictive Diseases|25ADD|ADD Addictive Diseases/Family Practice|25ADD|ADD/FP Aerospace Medicine|1.041666667|AM... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsh007
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search in a file and replace the mapped entity in another file

Hello, I looked for all search and replace routines in the forum but could find none which meets my requirement. I have a file in which a set of mappers are provided. The structure is as under a=b c=d e=f A simplistic example from English and French would make this clear: John=Jean... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gimley
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help to move .csv file from UNIX path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive

Hi Guys, Can any one help me on this. I need help to move .csv/.xls file from unix path to windows shared drive or c:\ drive? Regards, LKR (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lakshmanraok117
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to FTP the file in to the Windows shared drive?

Hi All, How to FTPing file from Unix server to Windows Shared drive location. Thanks, Suman B (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sumanmca2006
1 Replies
XDestroyWindow(3)						  XLIB FUNCTIONS						 XDestroyWindow(3)

NAME
XDestroyWindow, XDestroySubwindows - destroy windows SYNTAX
int XDestroyWindow(Display *display, Window w); int XDestroySubwindows(Display *display, Window w); ARGUMENTS
display Specifies the connection to the X server. w Specifies the window. DESCRIPTION
The XDestroyWindow function destroys the specified window as well as all of its subwindows and causes the X server to generate a DestroyNo- tify event for each window. The window should never be referenced again. If the window specified by the w argument is mapped, it is unmapped automatically. The ordering of the DestroyNotify events is such that for any given window being destroyed, DestroyNotify is gen- erated on any inferiors of the window before being generated on the window itself. The ordering among siblings and across subhierarchies is not otherwise constrained. If the window you specified is a root window, no windows are destroyed. Destroying a mapped window will generate Expose events on other windows that were obscured by the window being destroyed. XDestroyWindow can generate a BadWindow error. The XDestroySubwindows function destroys all inferior windows of the specified window, in bottom-to-top stacking order. It causes the X server to generate a DestroyNotify event for each window. If any mapped subwindows were actually destroyed, XDestroySubwindows causes the X server to generate Expose events on the specified window. This is much more efficient than deleting many windows one at a time because much of the work need be performed only once for all of the windows, rather than for each window. The subwindows should never be refer- enced again. XDestroySubwindows can generate a BadWindow error. DIAGNOSTICS
BadWindow A value for a Window argument does not name a defined Window. SEE ALSO
XChangeWindowAttributes(3), XConfigureWindow(3), XCreateWindow(3), XMapWindow(3), XRaiseWindow(3), XUnmapWindow(3) Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libX11 1.6.0 XDestroyWindow(3)