Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: core temp all cores mac
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications core temp all cores mac Post 302609441 by thirnick on Tuesday 20th of March 2012 12:24:55 AM
Old 03-20-2012
core temp all cores mac

a few months ago i downloaded a program from apple
it was a core temp panel applet i had to reload and lost
track of where i got it anyone familiar with it i liked it
because it monitored all the cores ubuntu10.10

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

difference between Dual-core & Core-to-duo

Can anybody tell What is the exact difference between a Dual-core processor and a Core-to-duo processor ?Advance thanks to all my friends. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ajith kumar.G
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Reducing Cores in T5240 server for meeting Oracle Core Licences

Hi I need to reduce cores on T5240 server for meeting Oracle Core licenses. For that I have install the LDOM packages & run below mention commands. bash-3.2# ldm list-config factory-default config_initial bash-3.2# ldm set-vcpu 32 primary bash-3.2# ldm list-config... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: amity
5 Replies

3. Hardware

2013 Apple Mac Pro 2.7GHz 12 Core/64GB/256GB Flash/Dual AMD FirePro D700 6GB 6,1

Hey MacPro users. I just bought a refurbished 13-Core MacPro with 64GB of RAM for a cybersecurity gaming project I'm working on. Could not wait for the new MacPro in 2019, so this will have to do: 2013 Apple Mac Pro 2.7GHz 12 Core/64GB/256GB Flash/Dual AMD FirePro D700 6GB 6,1 Now, I'm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
SSHMENU(1)						      General Commands Manual							SSHMENU(1)

NAME
sshmenu - GNOME applet for connecting to hosts using SSH. DESCRIPTION
The SSHMenu applet puts all your most frequently used SSH connections on a handy menu in your GNOME panel (see below for non-GNOME ver- sions. Click on a host name to open a new gnome-terminal window with an ssh connection to the selected host. Set up SSH options (such as port forwarding etc) and select a gnome terminal profile (for colour schemes, font sizes etc) using the preferences dialog. Add the applet to a GNOME panel in the normal way: right click on the panel, select 'Add to Panel' and then select the SSH Menu Applet from the list. Configure the applet using the 'Preferences' option on the applet menu. STANDALONE VERSIONS
The SSHMenu application uses the GTK GUI toolkit but is not dependent on the GNOME desktop environment. Two alternative wrapper scripts are provided: sshmenu-gnome - provides all the functionality of the SSHMenu applet but in a standalone application window that could (for example) be swallowed into the panel of an alternative desktop environment. sshmenu - provides similar functionality to sshmenu-gnome, but without any GNOME dependencies. Notably, xterm is used instead of gnome- terminal. The Hacker's Guide ( http://sshmenu.sourceforge.net/dev/hackers_guide.html ) describes a number of ways in which the SSHMenu can be further customised. OPTIONS
The applet is not invoked from the command-line however the standalone versions recognise the following options and can be extended to recognise more: -c FILE, --config-file FILE read and write config information to FILE instead of the default $HOME/.sshmenu -d NUM, --debug NUM set debug level to NUM (default: 0) -s NUM, --socket-window-id NUM use the XEmbed protocol to embed the SSHMenu user interface in the window identified by NUM instead of creating a new, top-level window, -V, --version output version information and exit AUTHOR
sshmenu-applet was written by Grant McLean <grant@mclean.net.nz> July 4, 2006 SSHMENU(1)