Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Screen Lock Captures Desktop
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Screen Lock Captures Desktop Post 302609113 by Spellbound on Monday 19th of March 2012 10:01:26 AM
Old 03-19-2012
What O/S?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Setting Screen Lock Timeout

Hello; I have Solaris 2.6 installed on many Sun AXI Ultra Sparc IIi systems. I want to set the Lock Screen global timeout for all users to 15 minutes. I read the Solaris CDE guide which instructed me to create a /etc/dt/config/C/sys.resources file and changed the timout to 15 minutes in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rambo15
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Lock out screen image

Can anyone explain why the pixmap that I am entering in the Dtsession is not working.. I copied the Dtsession resource file from the /usr directory to /etc/dt/app-config/C. Then I edit the file and replaced Dtlogo with my pixmap: dtsession*lockLabelPixmap.imageName: /path/to/my/pixmap.xpm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rtoba
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

screen lock problem

hi friends i have a small problem,in my redhat enterprise linux system screen lock is not working if i click screen lock no action takes place... so is there any solution to fix this problem or any alternate method available please let me know.... waiting for replys....... thanks... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhusudankh
2 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Please look at this screen shot: How do I remove this lock icon?!

RESOLVED in the screen shot I'd like to remove the lock sandwiched between the spaces indicator and the monitor icon, how do I get rid of it? It locks the screen and I cannot remember how it came to be http://guptaxpn.com/tmp/lock_icon_screenshot.png Thanks for your help! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: guptaxpn
3 Replies

5. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Android Captures Smartphone Lead In U.S.

Reference (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

Automatic enable for screen lock in vnc

Hello, I am using Redhat 5.0 OS, i want that the screen or session to be locked if machine is idle for few minutes. I have enabled screensaver lock on my machine and it works for my machine. But i have created vnc server's as well for my machine which i access from my windows machine. So for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

command line tool to disable screen lock and/or screen saver

Hi, I have a simple question : how to disable screen lock and/or sreen saver with command line with RHEL5.4 ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: albator1932
1 Replies

8. Red Hat

Problem with screen lock

I'm having a weird problem with a RHEL6 workstation. When the screen lock is activated manually the system will lock and the screens will go blank. Once I try to unlock the system, the monitor will just flicker and won't respond. I tried the combination CTRL, ALT, Backspace and it did not work,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: goose25
4 Replies

9. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Cannot eliminate screen blank, lock or saver or whatever it's called...

Hi all, I'm running CentOS 7. When the machine is left alone for a few minutes, a screen saver or blanker or something comes up with a clock and date on it. You have to swipe this to get back to the desktop. I'm trying desperately to get rid of this so that it never comes up. No matter how long... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: marmotking
1 Replies
BlackPixelOfScreen(3)						  XLIB FUNCTIONS					     BlackPixelOfScreen(3)

NAME
BlackPixelOfScreen, WhitePixelOfScreen, CellsOfScreen, DefaultColormapOfScreen, DefaultDepthOfScreen, DefaultGCOfScreen, DefaultVisualOf- Screen, DoesBackingStore, DoesSaveUnders, DisplayOfScreen, XScreenNumberOfScreen, EventMaskOfScreen, HeightOfScreen, HeightMMOfScreen, Max- CmapsOfScreen, MinCmapsOfScreen, PlanesOfScreen, RootWindowOfScreen, WidthOfScreen, WidthMMOfScreen - screen information functions and macros SYNTAX
unsigned long BlackPixelOfScreen(Screen *screen); unsigned long WhitePixelOfScreen(Screen *screen); int CellsOfScreen(Screen *screen); Colormap DefaultColormapOfScreen(Screen *screen); int DefaultDepthOfScreen(Screen *screen); GC DefaultGCOfScreen(Screen *screen); Visual *DefaultVisualOfScreen(Screen *screen); int DoesBackingStore(Screen *screen); Bool DoesSaveUnders(Screen *screen); Display *DisplayOfScreen(Screen *screen); int XScreenNumberOfScreen(Screen *screen); long EventMaskOfScreen(Screen *screen); int HeightOfScreen(Screen *screen); int HeightMMOfScreen(Screen *screen); int MaxCmapsOfScreen(Screen *screen); int MinCmapsOfScreen(Screen *screen); int PlanesOfScreen(Screen *screen); Window RootWindowOfScreen(Screen *screen); int WidthOfScreen(Screen *screen); int WidthMMOfScreen(Screen *screen); ARGUMENTS
screen Specifies the appropriate Screen structure. DESCRIPTION
The BlackPixelOfScreen macro returns the black pixel value of the specified screen. The WhitePixelOfScreen macro returns the white pixel value of the specified screen. The CellsOfScreen macro returns the number of colormap cells in the default colormap of the specified screen. The DefaultColormapOfScreen macro returns the default colormap of the specified screen. The DefaultDepthOfScreen macro returns the default depth of the root window of the specified screen. The DefaultGCOfScreen macro returns the default GC of the specified screen, which has the same depth as the root window of the screen. The DefaultVisualOfScreen macro returns the default visual of the specified screen. The DoesBackingStore macro returns WhenMapped, NotUseful, or Always, which indicate whether the screen supports backing stores. The DoesSaveUnders macro returns a Boolean value indicating whether the screen supports save unders. The DisplayOfScreen macro returns the display of the specified screen. The XScreenNumberOfScreen function returns the screen index number of the specified screen. The EventMaskOfScreen macro returns the root event mask of the root window for the specified screen at connection setup. The HeightOfScreen macro returns the height of the specified screen. The HeightMMOfScreen macro returns the height of the specified screen in millimeters. The MaxCmapsOfScreen macro returns the maximum number of installed colormaps supported by the specified screen. The MinCmapsOfScreen macro returns the minimum number of installed colormaps supported by the specified screen. The PlanesOfScreen macro returns the number of planes in the root window of the specified screen. The RootWindowOfScreen macro returns the root window of the specified screen. The WidthOfScreen macro returns the width of the specified screen. The WidthMMOfScreen macro returns the width of the specified screen in millimeters. SEE ALSO
AllPlanes(3), ImageByteOrder(3), IsCursorKey(3) Xlib - C Language X Interface X Version 11 libX11 1.5.0 BlackPixelOfScreen(3)