Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Installing GNU findutils
Operating Systems HP-UX Installing GNU findutils Post 302605944 by pludi on Friday 9th of March 2012 07:00:59 AM
Old 03-09-2012
Download the matching depot here
Use sam to install.
This User Gave Thanks to pludi For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Gnu C

hello, i have use only TURBO C for programming.i used to did only on windows OS. but now i am trying to program on Linux systems.so i heard about GNU C tools and compiler. i am a bit confused and i want to know a very simplified answer for it. can anybody help me. what a heck is this GNU...... ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vibhory2j
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

GNU Date

I know there are some posts on getting the time with milliseconds included and I realize unix may not be the best on this. I have seem some posts where its advised to install the GNU date. Any one know where I can download this as I am struggling to find it. Alternatively - if you have... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
5 Replies

3. Linux

Installing Firefox and now ended up installing latest glibc

Hi all, I wanted to install the latest version of firefox 2 but it seems when I attempt to install it, it seems to be saying it is looking for c libraries version 2.3? I believe I currently have an older version of the c libraries. I am currently running Sun's JDS Linux 2003. My Mozilla web... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptingmani
1 Replies

4. Linux

Installing GNU C library

I m working on a project of making a boot/root pendrive linux from source. I have got the basic working root filesystem with busybox. Now i wish to install GNU C library. But couldnt find a proper document to refer to. Also i tried the steps in LFS with just specifying the installation directory... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amu
2 Replies

5. BSD

Anyone using GNU BSD?

Is anyone using or planning to use GNU BSD in production yet? I'd like to hear experiences. (Debian GNU/NetBSD) (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: vpsville
8 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Re Installing windows XP after installing KUBUNTU

Hi I have dual operating system i.e Win XP and KUBUNTU. Now my windows XP is corrupted and i want to reinstall Win XP. So i just want to know Shall i have to reinstall Linux also or i can only reinstall win xp without affecting linux installation. Thanks Sarbjit (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
3 Replies

7. AIX

GNU findutils

Hi, We are running 64-bit AIX 6.1. I have gcc 4.2.0 on our system. I'd like to get the latest copy of GNU findutils on the server. From what I see, I have two basic options: 1) download source code and compile using gcc or 2) download rpm and install. Would someone please point me in the right... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Eben Yong
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using GNU Regex

I'm just learning Regex and while testing my understanding I received some unexpected results. I created example.txt with the text "abcddd". Running the command grep --color 'd' example.txt I received the results: "abcddd" with the first and second letter d highlighted in red. So... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rthomas529
1 Replies
URI::URL(3)						User Contributed Perl Documentation					       URI::URL(3)

NAME
URI::URL - Uniform Resource Locators SYNOPSIS
$u1 = URI::URL->new($str, $base); $u2 = $u1->abs; DESCRIPTION
This module is provided for backwards compatibility with modules that depend on the interface provided by the "URI::URL" class that used to be distributed with the libwww-perl library. The following differences compared to the "URI" class interface exist: o The URI::URL module exports the url() function as an alternate constructor interface. o The constructor takes an optional $base argument. The "URI::URL" class is a subclasses of "URI::WithBase". o The URI::URL->newlocal class method is the same as URI::file->new_abs o URI::URL::strict(1) o $url->print_on method o $url->crack method o $url->full_path; same as ($uri->abs_path || "/") o $url->netloc; same as $uri->authority o $url->epath, $url->equery; same as $uri->path, $uri->query o $url->path and $url->query pass unescaped strings. o $url->path_components; same as $uri->path_segments (if you don't consider path segment parameters). o $url->params and $url->eparams methods. o $url->base method. See URI::WithBase. o $url->abs and $url->rel have an optional $base argument. See URI::WithBase. o $url->frag; same as $uri->fragment o $url->keywords; same as $uri->query_keywords; o $url->localpath with friends map to $uri->file o $url->address and $url->encoded822addr; same as $uri->to for mailto URI. o $url->groupart method for news URI. o $url->article; same as $uri->message SEE ALSO
URI, URI::WithBase COPYRIGHT
Copyright 1998-2000 Gisle Aas. perl v5.8.0 2002-05-09 URI::URL(3)