Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Problem with running awk script in pbs file Post 302605645 by grincz on Thursday 8th of March 2012 04:58:02 AM
Old 03-08-2012
It made the work done! Thanks a lot!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in Running Script

Hi friends, i have written one small script named as "size.sh"..... while running its giving syntax error at line no 2: 'str=$' unexpected. How to run this file ??? please help me. file content is : ----------------------------- #!/bin/sh str=$( df -k | grep /usr/local)... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: samfrance
14 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem in running an AWK script

Hi Everyone, I am required to write an AWK script that can be run from any directory. This script finds subscription rates for each subscriber at an interval of 10 mins. I want that just by copy pasting the whole script in shell prompt and giving the input arguments, script must work. Currenty... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rachana8p
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem running script

hey, i'm trying to run several processes due 2 loops : the code is: cd ${TIBCO_HOME}/tra/domain/${DOMAIN}/application/ for app_name in ls * do echo $app_name if && && ; then exit else echo $app_name cd $app_name pwd for ps_name in ls *.sh do echo... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ohadr
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with running the remote script

Hi All, I am running a script which is present on remote machine using ssh command. the remote script is failing when try to load a property file. It says file does not exist. Any idea what should be the problem for this. Thanks Supriya. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: supriyabv
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem running a program/script in the background from a script

Hi all, I have a script that calls another program/script, xxx, to run in the background. Supposedly this program at most should finish within five (5) minutes so after five (5) minutes, I run some other steps to run the script into completion. My problem is sometimes the program takes... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

script to tail file; problem with awk and special characters

Trying to use code that I found to send only new lines out of a log file by doing: while :; do temp=$(tail -1 logfile.out) awk "/$last/{p=1}p" logfile.out #pipe this to log analyzer program last="$temp" sleep 10 done Script works fine when logfile is basic text, but when it contains... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moo72moo
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem on running a script

Hi all, Running follow command on terminal; $ glance -T cloudlive -I ubuntu -K ubuntu123 -N \ http://127.0.0.1:5000/v2.0/OpenX add name="cirros" is_public=true \ container_format=ovf disk_format=raw < \ /srv/cirros-0.3.0-x86_64-disk.img It works without problem. Putting it on a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: satimis
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem running awk script in Debian 6.0.2

Hello to all, May be some expert could help me. I have the below awk script that works correctly in Cygwin: awk -F\" 'FNR==NR && FNR>1 {gsub(",","",$5); N=$5;next} $10 in N && FNR>1 { Y=$8 Z=(N==$8)?"Yes:"No"; } END{ for(k in N) {print k,Y,N,Z?Z:"Not_Found"} }' file2 file1But when I... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ophiuchus
11 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem running db2 commands in awk

Hi , I am trying to use the below in awk but failed, any one assist please, awk '{ print $0; if ( $0 ~ /LOADTMP1/ ) { print $4; Table_name=system($( db2 -x "SELECT TRIM(TD.BSCHEMA) || '.' || TRIM(TD.BNAME) AS TABLE_NAME FROM SYSCAT.TABDEP TD WHERE TD.BTYPE='T' AND... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nandy
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pbs script path from the id

Is it possible to lookup the path to the pbs script by Job ID? I cannot find the answer anywhere. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: coppuca
3 Replies
XScreenSaver(1) 					      General Commands Manual						   XScreenSaver(1)

NAME
xjack - all work and no play makes jack a dull boy SYNOPSIS
xjack [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-delay usecs] DESCRIPTION
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. XENVIRONMENT All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. SEE ALSO
X(1), xscreensaver(1) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997 by Jamie Zawinski. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a fnord dull boy. All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. AUTHOR
Jamie Zawinski <jwz@jwz.org>, 15-Nov-97. X Version 11 18-sep-97 XScreenSaver(1)