Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script to delete a rogue header added by hacker Post 302605194 by Chubler_XL on Tuesday 6th of March 2012 09:48:39 PM
Old 03-06-2012
Restore the site from a backup, god knows how many other files have been changed/replaced with trojans.

You can never trust your server again after a rootkit or whatever has been thru it.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cannot kill hacker process with my script

I want to kill a process of xterm that is run by hacker with my login name. So, I write a shell script to do my goal. I run 2 xterm and then I run my script on a first xterm. it should kill the process of a second xterm but it doesn't.Why? Here is my code : #!/bin/ksh myps=$(ps -f|grep... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: thsecmaniac
7 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

help to create script for added date to list users

hi my friends im asking for the possibility to creat a script in ubuntu for added date to list users for doing this : - search in debug connected user of all connected users - if a new user is connect for the first time to my server the script record the date of the connection and added it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amzioujda
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Delete header row and reformat from tab delimited to fixed width

Hello gurus, I have a file in a tab delimited format and a header row. I need a code to delete the header in the file, and convert the file to a fixed width format, with all the columns aligned. Below is a sample of the file:... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: chumsky
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to delete the older files other than the recently added 5 files

Number of files will get created in a folder automatically daily.. so i hav to delete the older files other than the recently added 5 files.. Could u help me through this..?? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: shaal89
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Email Script not working when added to cron[solved]

Hi I have written an email script in python which sends email to the given id. I have customized the script for generating space alert inside a shell script as shown below df -h /microfocus > /tmp/spacereport ## Filter the %usage to variable per per=$(awk '{if (NR==3){print $4}}'... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakeshkumar
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Printing the contents of a file in a script with added chars

I have the contents of file1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 i'm trying to figure out how to add chars to them so it would display as this, if it's possible 1 . 2 . 3 \ 4 . 5 . 6 \ 7 . 8 . 9 \ thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: austing5
1 Replies

7. UNIX and Linux Applications

Script to delete few rows from a file and then update header

HJKL1Name00014300010800000418828124201 L201207022012070228XAM 00000000031795404 001372339540000000000000000000000 COOLTV KEYA Zx00 xI-50352202553 00000000 00000000 G000000000000 00000000 ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mirwasim
10 Replies

8. Programming

Dynamically added text fields passed to PHP script

If I am posting this to the wrong section please move it somewhere it fits. I apologize if this is not the correct section. I have a site where I want to have form that in a "Visitor name" section to be able to add fieldets as needed. I think I have that worked out. So the below code is the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: GroveTuckey
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script worked correctly until I added variable :(

Hi everyone, I have been using a shell script for the last 6 months to copy a database from a POS system, then analyse the database and print the current sales total. This has worked flawlessly, the only issue was that I had hard coded the IP address of the POS and occasionally I would need to... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: gjws
23 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Validation to be added in the shell script

I need help with one of my shell script. The script is working fine but i need to add two condition - i need to get rid of all the below ftp messages and need to have only ftp completed or failed message. example when i run the script i get below lines - Connected to xxxx 220 (vsFTPd... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chandraprakash
1 Replies
php-config(1)							Scripting Language						     php-config(1)

NAME
php-config - get information about PHP configuration and compile options SYNOPSIS
php-config [options] DESCRIPTION
php-config is a simple shell script for obtaining information about installed PHP configuration. OPTIONS
--prefix Directory prefix where PHP is installed, e.g. /usr/local --includes List of -I options with all include files --ldflags LD Flags which PHP was compiled with --libs Extra libraries which PHP was compiled with --extension-dir Directory where extensions are searched by default --include-dir Directory prefix where header files are installed by default --php-binary Full path to php CLI or CGI binary --php-sapis Show all SAPI modules available --configure-options Configure options to recreate configuration of current PHP installation --version PHP version --vernum PHP version as integer SEE ALSO php(1) VERSION INFORMATION
This manpage describes php, version 5.3.2. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1997-2006 The PHP Group This source file is subject to version 3.01 of the PHP license, that is bundled with this package in the file LICENSE, and is available through the world-wide-web at the following url: http://www.php.net/license/3_01.txt If you did not receive a copy of the PHP license and are unable to obtain it through the world-wide-web, please send a note to license@php.net so we can mail you a copy immediately. The PHP Group 2006 php-config(1)