Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: gawk: not found
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting gawk: not found Post 302604790 by sbaisakh on Tuesday 6th of March 2012 02:50:42 AM
Old 03-06-2012
gawk: not found

While running gawk, OS stating that command not found.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

rs and ors in gawk ...????

:D dear members I have a good knowledge of gawk and seem to do quite well with it.. but I have never understood what the use of the rs and ors are for or how they are used.. i am thinking they are for seperating lines and paragraphs but i have absolutely no idea how to make it work, if that is what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: moxxx68
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

gawk HELP

I have to compare records in two files. It can be done using gawk/awk but i am unable to do it. Please help me File1 ABAAAAAB BC asa sa ABAAABAA BC bsa sm ABBBBAAA BC bxz sa ABAAABAB BC csa sa ABAAAAAA BC dsa sm ABBBBAAB BC dxz sa File 2 ABAAAAAB BC aas ba ABAAAAAB BC asa sa... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sandeep_hi
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

how can i check in csh if command found or not found ?

hello all im trying to use in sun Solaris the information received from the top command now i several machines that dont have install the top program so when im running the script im geting error saying after im running this code : set MemoryInfo = `top | grep Memory` if (... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

gawk and bash

Hi. I'm having trouble using gawk within a bash script and I can't figure out why. I have a command that takes in a data file with two columns, the first one numbers and the second words. My code takes each line, and prints the word its corresponding number of times. The code works from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdislater
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

gawk to perl

Hi all I’m looking for a perl equivalent to this command string I need to imbed this in a existing perl script cat file1 | gawk -F"|" '{print $1","$2,",",$3,",",$11 >> "new-file"}' Thank you (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ex-Capsa
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Gawk Help

Hi, I am using the script to print the portion of the file containing a particular string. But it is giving error "For Reading (No such file or directory). I am using cygwin as unix simulator. cat TT35*.log | gawk -v search="12345678" ' /mSOriginating /,/disconnectingParty/ { ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vanand420
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with gawk command

Hi, I have a situation. in a particular file , from the 9th column i have to match a particular pattern . i want a second file which is made by excluding them. I wrote a code like this. gawk '$9~/^(SPI|OTC|SAX)$/' /home/ceh1/ceh_prod/plx_"$mydate"_old.tsv >>... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pranabrana
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Doubt with gawk

Hi All, I have a doubt with gawk. I have a shell script "cleanup" which calls a gawk script "cleanawk" in it. we have two unix servers epsun532 and wpsun712. So i tested the script in both the environments. In epsun532 while calling the gawk script i just mentioned something like this ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diddy
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Increment Gawk

Hi, I have a small query with gawk which i'm unsure how to solve. My csv input data is as follows: 1 58352.9 34549 -469.323 LINE_149 2 58352.9 34499 -469.323 LINE_149 3 58352.9 34549 -469.323 LINE_151 4 58352.9 34503.4 -489.841 LINE_151 5 58352.9 34549 -469.323 LINE_152 6 58352.9... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: theflamingmoe
1 Replies

10. SCO

Need help with gawk

I am trying to use gawk to search a file and put the second value of the string into a string. gawk -F: '$1~/CXFR/ {print $2}' go.dat Below is the file 'go.dat' ==================== HOME :/ CTMP :/tmp CUTL :/u/rdiiulio/bin CWRK :/u/work CXFR :/u/xfer ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trolley
1 Replies
comedi_config(8)					      System Manager's Manual						  comedi_config(8)

NAME
comedi_config - COMEDI configuration utility SYNOPSIS
comedi_config [-vVq] /dev/comediN <driver> [<option1>[,<option2>...]] DESCRIPTION
comedi_config is used to configure comedi drivers. You must have comedi support compiled into your kernel or loaded as a separate module in order to use this utility. Each control and measurement device is associated with a particular comedi device file /dev/comediN, where N is 0,1,2,3, etc. Comedi_config allows you to associate a particular driver and device with a comedi device file, and also configure driver parameters for the particular device. Comedi_config can be used with optional parameters which are driver dependent. Parameters are specified by comma-delimited list of inte- gers. The integers may be expressed as decimal, hexidecimal (starting with 0x) or octal (stating with 0). In addition, a parameter may be left blank, indicating 0. PCI-based devices typically require no parameters, although some allow you to specify the bus and slot of the card to configure as the first two parameters. ISA-based devices typically use the first and second parameters to indicate I/O base address and interrupt level. More information about the parameters required by individual drivers can be found in the comedi documentation, in the file drivers.txt. OPTIONS
comedi_config recognizes the following options: -q, --quiet don't print output while running. -v, --verbose print verbose output while running. -V, --version print version number and exit. -r, --remove remove previously configured driver. --read-buffer num set read buffer size to num kilobytes. The default size is 64k. --write-buffer num set write buffer size to num kilobytes. The default size is 64k. -i, --init-data, --init-data0 file upload initialization data (typically firmware) from file to board. --init-data1 file --init-data2 file --init-data3 file Some drivers require more than one file for initialization data. Use these options to specify additional initialization data files. See the driver-specific documentation for further details. CONFIGURATION FILE
[This section has not been implemented yet.] A list of device configurations can be put into the file /etc/comedi.conf. This file takes the form <device> <driver> <param1>,<param2>,... These configurations will be read and performed when the switch -a is used. This is potentially useful when run from an initialization script. EXAMPLES
A National Instruments PCI-MIO E series board can be configured to use /dev/comedi0 using the command: comedi_config /dev/comedi0 ni_pcimio A National Instruments AT-MIO E series board can be configured to use /dev/comedi3 using the command: comedi_config /dev/comedi3 ni_atmio 0x220,3 This tells the driver that the board is configured for I/O base 0x220 and IRQ 3. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Additional text documentation can be found in /usr/share/doc/libcomedi-dev. The current version of Comedi and Comedilib can be obtained from ftp://ftp.comedi.org/pub/comedi. The Comedi web site is located at http://www.comedi.org/comedi. SEE ALSO
comedi(7) VERSION
0.7.x AUTHOR
David Schleef, <ds@schleef.org> 2012-06-04 comedi_config(8)