Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Free Webspace
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Free Webspace Post 302604028 by Dr. Nick on Friday 2nd of March 2012 02:57:27 PM
Old 03-02-2012
Free Webspace

Good Evening,

can anyone suggest me some free Domain Hosting sites?
I want to get my homepage running but I don't know a good hoster.

Any suggestions?

greetings nick.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

c for free

is there any web site where i can learn c for free? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sodiuM4F
2 Replies

2. AIX

Free Memory

Hi, how to find free memory in aix? for installing oracle,I have used svmon but not getting proper output (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

what are free files?

Can someone tell me what "free files" are? df -e . -e Print only the number of free files. thanks, aha (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nullwhat
1 Replies

4. AIX

adding free pp's to your vg

I have free pp's in my volume group. What is the command to add those pp's to used pps. I'm using RAWLV's. Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jwholey
3 Replies

5. Solaris

how to get the more memory free space (see memory free column)

Hi all, Could please let me know how to get the more memory free space (not added the RAM) in local zone. -bash-3.00# vmstat 2 5 kthr memory page disk faults cpu r b w swap free re mf pi po fr de sr s0 s1 s1 s1 in sy cs us sy... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: murthy76
3 Replies

6. Solaris

MountPoint / is 8% with 899.49MB free crossing threshold of 10% free

Hi, I have a problem one of the server file system cross the limitation MountPoint / is 8% with 899.49MB free crossing threshold of 10% free out put please help how to resolve this dev/vx/dsk/bootdg/rootvol 9.8G 8.8G 956M 91% / /devices ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriniva0
3 Replies
SMPPPD-C.CONF(5)						      SMPPPD							  SMPPPD-C.CONF(5)

NAME
smpppd-c.conf - configuration file for smpppd frontends DESCRIPTION
When frontends of smpppd like cinternet , qinternet or kinternet want to connect the smpppd they may read the file /etc/smpppd-c.conf. The configuration file /etc/smpppd-c.conf has a simple file format with a key = value pair in each line. OPTIONS
sites = <list of sites> Tell the frontends where to find the smpppd. Frontends will try to connect to the smpppd in the order defined here. Possible sites are: local Connect to locally running smpppd (via socket in the local namespace). gateway Connect to smpppd running on the gateway. config-file Connect to smpppd as specified in this file. slp Connect to smpppd as retrived from the slp daemon (service location protocol). server = <server> Specifies the host on which the smpppd is running. port = <port> Specifies the port number of the smpppd. password = <password> The password to use for authentication at the smpppd, UTF-8 encoded for those who really care. SEE ALSO
kinternet, qinternet, cinternet(1), smpppd(8). AUTHOR
Arvin Schnell <arvin@suse.de> SuSE January 2004 SMPPPD-C.CONF(5)