Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Oracle 10g tables dumps
Top Forums Programming Oracle 10g tables dumps Post 302603982 by Hokem Malarkey on Friday 2nd of March 2012 01:06:54 PM
Old 03-02-2012
You should be able to accomplish that using Data Pump not the old export utility

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

oracle 10g

I have download Oracle 10g for Solaris and I have configurate environment than I will start runInstaller and I have a messege that my version of solaris is not 5.7 , 5.8 and 5,9 I have 5.10 Solaris version what I shoud do I have download most actuall Oracle databases. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deux
4 Replies

2. Red Hat

Help installing Oracle 9i/10g on RedHat?

If anybody can help would be greatly appreciated... I get the same error with Oracle 9i & 10g when installing on Red Hat Fedora 4, it's java related... Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /tmp/OraInstall2007-03-16_01-09PM/jre/lib/i386/libawt.so: connat restore segment... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joncamp
0 Replies

3. AIX

oracle 10g on AIX 5

hi can anyone help me by telling step by stem oracle10g installation in AIX 5 . Munir mondolsoft Bangladesh (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dbamunir
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Installing oracle 10g on solaris

Thanks all for your help. Now here is another problem i have, i have been trying to install oracle 10g on solaris but i keep getting this error message "there is not enough memory on the volume you specify to copy the starter database files the oracle universal installer discover that you have... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mutiat
8 Replies

5. Solaris

How can i install oracle 10g on x86

Please guide me to install oracle 10g in x86 machine running solaris10. I tried the method that is distributed with the Oracle cd, but i finds it to be too complicated for me to complete. Please help. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sesha
2 Replies

6. AIX

Oracle 10g on AIX7

Hi, anyone know if Oracle Database 10g is AIX 7 certified??? thanks in advance. Regards. Mario (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
2 Replies

7. Solaris

need help in oracle upgrade from 10g to 11g

Hi , situation has come where in i want to upgrade my database from 10g to 11g ,my code heavily depends on Pro*C , i just want to know if i upgrade my DB from 10g to 11g , will there be any changes in my pro*c compiler ..? if so then wat are the prerequisites i need to check ..? thanks ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
2 Replies
OCI_ROLLBACK(3) 														   OCI_ROLLBACK(3)

oci_rollback - Rolls back the outstanding database transaction

SYNOPSIS
bool oci_rollback (resource $connection) DESCRIPTION
Reverts all uncommitted changes for the Oracle $connection and ends the transaction. It releases all locks held. All Oracle SAVEPOINTS are erased. A transaction begins when the first SQL statement that changes data is executed with oci_execute(3) using the OCI_NO_AUTO_COMMIT flag. Further data changes made by other statements become part of the same transaction. Data changes made in a transaction are temporary until the transaction is committed or rolled back. Other users of the database will not see the changes until they are committed. When inserting or updating data, using transactions is recommended for relational data consistency and for performance reasons. PARAMETERS
o $connection - An Oracle connection identifier, returned by oci_connect(3), oci_pconnect(3) or oci_new_connect(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 oci_rollback(3) example <?php // Insert into several tables, rolling back the changes if an error occurs $conn = oci_connect('hr', 'welcome', 'localhost/XE'); $stid = oci_parse($conn, "INSERT INTO mysalary (id, name) VALUES (1, 'Chris')"); // The OCI_NO_AUTO_COMMIT flag tells Oracle not to commit the INSERT immediately // Use OCI_DEFAULT as the flag for PHP <= 5.3.1. The two flags are equivalent $r = oci_execute($stid, OCI_NO_AUTO_COMMIT); if (!$r) { $e = oci_error($stid); trigger_error(htmlentities($e['message']), E_USER_ERROR); } $stid = oci_parse($conn, 'INSERT INTO myschedule (startday) VALUES (12)'); $r = oci_execute($stid, OCI_NO_AUTO_COMMIT); if (!$r) { $e = oci_error($stid); oci_rollback($conn); // rollback changes to both tables trigger_error(htmlentities($e['message']), E_USER_ERROR); } // Commit the changes to both tables $r = oci_commit($conn); if (!r) { $e = oci_error($conn); trigger_error(htmlentities($e['message']), E_USER_ERROR); } ?> Example #2 Rolling back to a SAVEPOINT example <?php $stid = oci_parse($conn, 'UPDATE mytab SET id = 1111'); oci_execute($stid, OCI_NO_AUTO_COMMIT); // Create the savepoint $stid = oci_parse($conn, 'SAVEPOINT mysavepoint'); oci_execute($stid, OCI_NO_AUTO_COMMIT); $stid = oci_parse($conn, 'UPDATE mytab SET id = 2222'); oci_execute($stid, OCI_NO_AUTO_COMMIT); // Use an explicit SQL statement to rollback to the savepoint $stid = oci_parse($conn, 'ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT mysavepoint'); oci_execute($stid, OCI_NO_AUTO_COMMIT); oci_commit($conn); // mytab now has id of 1111 ?> NOTES
Note Transactions are automatically rolled back when you close the connection, or when the script ends, whichever is soonest. You need to explicitly call oci_commit(3) to commit the transaction. Any call to oci_execute(3) that uses OCI_COMMIT_ON_SUCCESS mode explicitly or by default will commit any previous uncommitted transaction. Any Oracle DDL statement such as CREATE or DROP will automatically commit any uncommitted transaction. SEE ALSO
oci_commit(3), oci_execute(3). PHP Documentation Group OCI_ROLLBACK(3)