Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users How to recover from failure with sconlinebackup in HP-UX 11.11 Post 302602472 by methyl on Monday 27th of February 2012 12:47:51 PM
Old 02-27-2012
Did this problem happen on 03-04 Nov 2011 , or have you posted the wrong log?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to recover with awk

Hi everybody, I have a line output (after doing a awk) which is like: 10.0.0.1 : 0:4:45:a7:67:5 10.0.0.58 : 0:e:aa:18:f9:42 ... how can i recover all data because i want to use each line separetely if anyone has an idea, thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mips
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Recover Solaris 8

Hi, I need to mount the Solaris 8 OS filesystem in order to replace a lib, concretely /usr/lib/ld.so.1. I'm able to boot in single mode with the installation CD, but I'm afraid to mount the root partition because I don't want to risk break the mirror. I tried to follow Performing System... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ricardo.amm
2 Replies

3. Ubuntu

how to recover libstdc++.so.6

Hi! I'm using Ubuntu Karmic and I lost libstdc++.so.6. Is there a way to recover it?.. Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapfeer
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

using the recover command

Hi Guys, just need a little bit of guidance here... i need to recover data from a backup tape using the recover command. can someone please give some pointers as to where to start? Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: brian112
2 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 MPXIO doesn't recover path failure

I have been running some tests with solaris mpxio, dual-pathed to HDS SAN storage. When I take a path offline, Solaris recognised this and a path is shown as offline in luxadm display <device>. However, it does not recover on reinstatement of the path until I run cfgadm -al. Any ideas? Phil (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: UKPhil
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot up failure unix sco after power failure

hi power went out. next day unix sco wont boot up error code 303. any help appreciated as we are clueless. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: fredthayer
11 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to recover .bash_history?

rm -rf .bash_history some one ran rm -rf .bash_history on my Linux server(SUSE),I can see this command being run in current history, but I want the OLD history as well,can I recover the old history back. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ankit Bansal
9 Replies

8. Solaris

Recover rm command

Consider a situation where in you have used rm command wrongly in a particular directory say rm -r * and we don't have any backup of those files which ever are deleted. NOTE: I'm not facing situation like this but wanted to know what all options are available for such a situation. is... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gautham
5 Replies

9. Homework & Coursework Questions

How to recover a host id?

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: How to change a host id in solaris 10 2. Relevant commands, code, scripts, algorithms: 3. The attempts... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NwStud52
1 Replies
ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)						    ABRT Manual 						 ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)

NAME
abrt-dump-oops - Extract oops from FILE (or standard input) SYNOPSIS
abrt-dump-oops [-vusoxtm] [-d DIR]/[-D] [FILE] DESCRIPTION
This tool creates problem directory from, updates problem directory with or prints oops extracted from FILE or standard input. OPTIONS
-v, --verbose Be more verbose. Can be given multiple times. -s Log to syslog -o Print found oopses on standard output -d DIR Create new problem directory in DIR for every oops found -D Same as -d DumpLocation, DumpLocation is specified in abrt.conf -u PROBLEM Save the extracted information in PROBLEM directory -x Make the problem directory world readable. Usable only with -d/-D -t Throttle problem directory creation to 1 per second -m Print search string(s) for abrt-watch-log to stdout and exit SEE ALSO
abrt-watch-log(1), abrt.conf(5) AUTHORS
o ABRT team abrt 2.1.11 06/18/2014 ABRT-DUMP-OOPS(1)