Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX glance => network util variable? Post 302600921 by Peasant on Wednesday 22nd of February 2012 11:54:41 AM
Old 02-22-2012
Unfortunately, i have never used glance so extensively.

How can you tell that it's not the one ?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

execute command multithreaded util without programming

Hello all is there any way in unix to execute command in multithreaded way without doing it in java or cpp can one of the scripts handle multithread execution ? i need to test server requests ( corba ) in multithread Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
0 Replies

2. Red Hat

util-linux upgrade with interruption?

Hi All, I have util-linux upgrade that I need to do on redhat 4 ent. Does this going to interruption with the operation of the OS or application? Or this will be straight forward upgrade that will not make a harm or downtime of the OS. Thank you for any comments you may add. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

command line util to convert mm to inches etc?

There must be a command line utility to convert metric -> us, mm to inches etc, but I don't remember seeing it. Any suggestions? Anything in the repositories? Thx. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: koodawg
4 Replies

4. HP-UX

find memory util statics using sar on HP-UX

I have configured "sar" to collect 10 mins statistics on B.11.31 U ia64 Can any expert help me to find Memory utilization statics like we have in linux # sar -r .... > 12:00:01 AM kbmemfree kbmemused %memused kbbuffers kbcached kbcommit %commit 12:10:01 AM 24772 219552... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Shirishlnx
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep util last occurrence

I have file contents /tmp/x/abc.txt /home/bin/backup/sys/a.log I need this output: /tmp/x/ /home/bin/backup/sys/ Can somebody please help me out Please use CODE tags as required by forum rules! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhonnyrip
3 Replies
XML::LibXML::CDATASection(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      XML::LibXML::CDATASection(3)

NAME
XML::LibXML::CDATASection - XML::LibXML Class for CDATA Sections SYNOPSIS
use XML::LibXML; # Only methods specific to CDATA nodes are listed here, # see XML::LibXML::Node manpage for other methods $node = XML::LibXML::CDATASection->new( $content ); DESCRIPTION
This class provides all functions of XML::LibXML::Text, but for CDATA nodes. METHODS
The class inherits from XML::LibXML::Node. The documentation for Inherited methods is not listed here. Many functions listed here are extensively documented in the DOM Level 3 specification (<http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Core/>). Please refer to the specification for extensive documentation. new $node = XML::LibXML::CDATASection->new( $content ); The constructor is the only provided function for this package. It is required, because libxml2 treats the different text node types slightly differently. AUTHORS
Matt Sergeant, Christian Glahn, Petr Pajas VERSION
2.0110 COPYRIGHT
2001-2007, AxKit.com Ltd. 2002-2006, Christian Glahn. 2006-2009, Petr Pajas. LICENSE
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-02-01 XML::LibXML::CDATASection(3)