Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: aix 000-221 exam preparation
Operating Systems AIX aix 000-221 exam preparation Post 302599402 by gullio23 on Friday 17th of February 2012 03:37:26 AM
Old 02-17-2012
yes i have over 5 years of experience on hp-ux and solaris, then as you say there will be no problem for basic administration.
But i need to know blade hardware and other aix platform(i have worked on rs/6000 only aix 5.3)
and thank you so much for help i hope that exam certification will go well Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Microsoft "Donates" $3,000,000,000 to Feds

Surreal quote from the news link below: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A44615-2002Nov12.html (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. AIX

AIX exam 000-223

Guys I am writing AIX exma 00-223 I bought material from tesking I hope I will pass it, if I do i will share....anyone with advise out there?:rolleyes: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aix|Dr
4 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 exam preparation

Dear all, Can i have solaris 10 exam dumps? Thanks in advance:confused: Rgds | P.Bharathiraja. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
5 Replies

4. AIX

Help to find AIX materials exam

Dears, I have been working for 2 yeas on IBM servers, now I'm thinking to get my first certification on AIX UNIX, I'm need your co-operation to provide me the link that from I can download or find the new exam book, actually I have many REDBOOK but I guess they are related to 5.xx version what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
2 Replies

5. AIX

Help regarding IBM 000-103 AIX 6.1 Basic Operations

Hi, I am working with IBM P-series servers for the past six months and I am now planning to do a certification in AIX - IBM 000-103 : AIX 6.1 Basic Operations Do anyone have any study material for the preparation of this certification? Also I want to know from anyone who has done this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kashifsd17
4 Replies
rpdump(1)						      General Commands Manual							 rpdump(1)

NAME
rpdump - pine remote data utility SYNTAX
rpdump [ -f ] -l Local_file -r Remote_folder DESCRIPTION
Rpdump may be used to copy the actual data from remote Pine configuration files or address books into a local file. It is intended to be used by system administrators. Regular users should normally use the facilities provided within Pine. Local_file will normally be a local temporary file. Remote_folder is the IMAP folder being used as a remote Pine configuration (with the help of Pine's -P, -p, and -x commands or PINECONF, PINERC, and PINERCEX environment variables) or remote Pine address book folder. A copy of the data from Remote_folder will be copied to Local_file. -f Force the dump even if the remote folder is in an unrecognized format. -l Local_file The file on this system that is to be copied to. -r Remote_folder A remote folder name to be copied from. See the Pine documentation for the syntax of a remote folder name. One exam- ple is {my.imap.server}remote_pinerc. DIAGNOSTICS
Exit status is zero if all goes well, -1 otherwise. SEE ALSO
Rpload(1). Copyright 1989-2001 by the University of Washington. Pine and Pico are trademarks of the University of Washington. $Date: 2001/10/01 19:24:03 $ rpdump(1)