Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware Please help, I need Sun W2100z/1100z Workstations Supplemental CD 2.5 Post 302597861 by fungplus on Sunday 12th of February 2012 04:10:39 PM
Old 02-12-2012
Please help, I need Sun W2100z/1100z Workstations Supplemental CD 2.5

HI,

I am having issue with my SUN W2100z and search all around internet, found this posting on Unix Help Dashboad.

Wonder if I am able to get a copy of the Sun W2100z/1100z Workstations Supplemental CD 2.5 from anyone here.

Appreciate your help.

fungplus

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

networking between two solaris workstations

I am trying to network two solaris workstations(ultra sparc 5) at home. what shoud I use to build the one of workstations as a http and ftp server and to network with the other workstation? (please explain to me in detail.. what kind of software or equipment do I need..) Thanks John (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jung1975
1 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

about emulation in workstations

i would like about the emulation in workstations. thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmilano
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Workstations are not sync

What's the idea of Unsyncron SUN WS's ? one of our client had a problem & my supervisor told me that this causes of unsynchron WS's i mean maybe the setting of one is not compatible with other ..... Any Suggestion would be helpful Rgrds, nikk (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nikk
1 Replies

4. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Supplemental harddrive.

Am planning on adding a secodary SCSI hardrive to the existing 20gb drive., that I have. The old drive has Linux on it. Once, the new drive is added, I am planning on having windows on it. Firstly, could this be done ? Has anyone build a system with a similar configuration ? What is requried,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: matvrix
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 on Sun W2100z workstation?

I am looking to buy W2100z workstation. I want to run solaris 10 on it. I realize it's a few years old, from 2004. Is it a good machine to get or should I look for a newer workstation? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: etc
1 Replies

6. Hardware

Sun W2100z bios update

Hi I have the above machine, which is exhibiting the classic cpu fan pulsing issue. It seems I need to apply a BIOS update to the machine, from a CD that was formerly a free download from Sun, but now Oracle has taken over you need a support contract to get it. This machine is now very out of... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ZaphodB
4 Replies

7. HP-UX

How to clone a 382-workstations hdd?

Hi there, I got a pretty old HP 382 workstation, and the hdd is pretty LOUD ... ;) So I thought I clone it to an much quiter one. I tried this: - removed the loud hdd - connected it to an system running knoppix 7.0.4 (hdd is recognized with UFS filesystem; Clonezilla couldn't handle the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: pelegrine
9 Replies
HME(4)							   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 						    HME(4)

NAME
hme -- Sun Microelectronics STP2002-STQ Ethernet interfaces device driver SYNOPSIS
hme* at pci? dev ? function ? hme* at sbus? slot ? offset ? DESCRIPTION
The hme driver supports Sun Microelectronics STP2002-STQ Fast Ethernet interfaces. HARDWARE
The hme driver supports the on-board Ethernet interfaces of many Sun UltraSPARC workstation and server models. Cards supported by the hme driver include: Sun PCI SunSwift Adapter (``SUNW,hme'') Sun SBus SunSwift Adapter (``hme'' and ``SUNW,hme'') Sun PCI Sun100BaseT Adapter 2.0 (``SUNW,hme'') Sun SBus Sun100BaseT 2.0 (``SUNW,hme'') Sun PCI Quad FastEthernet Controller (``SUNW,qfe'') Sun SBus Quad FastEthernet Controller (``SUNW,qfe'') The STP2002 family supports hardware checksumming to assist in computing IPv4 TCP/UDP checksums. The hme driver supports this feature of the chip. See ifconfig(8) for information on how to enable this feature. SEE ALSO
ifmedia(4), intro(4), mii(4), ukphy(4), ifconfig(8) Sun Microelectronics, STP2002QFP Fast Ethernet, Parallel Port, SCSI (FEPS) User's Guide, http://mediacast.sun.com/users/Barton808/media/STP2002QFP-FEPs_UG.pdf, April 1996. HISTORY
The hme driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.5. AUTHORS
The hme driver was written by Paul Kranenburg <pk@NetBSD.org>. BUGS
Connecting a MII transceiver on those cards that support it will cause the RJ45 connector to be detected as PHY instance 1, instead of the default instance 0. BSD
June 23, 2012 BSD