Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Application: Want to be Forum Moderator Post 302597532 by Scott on Friday 10th of February 2012 02:56:06 PM
Old 02-10-2012
Hello Eon.

We are always looking for people with passion!

But there is no possibility to become a forum moderator without first becoming a forum "adviser". And that process happens exactly as Neo described it. The new process is merely an aid for our current moderation team to expediate the process.

Your best option is to continue posting, and adding value, as you have been doing. This value does not go unnoticed.

And, of course, other mods may have other ideas for you as well Smilie

Regards.
This User Gave Thanks to Scott For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Download Forum Application

Can I download a copy of this forum application for my use on a separate server? If so, please give instructions or download link. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bradm
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies
Moose::Meta::Role::Application::ToRole(3)		User Contributed Perl Documentation		 Moose::Meta::Role::Application::ToRole(3)

NAME
Moose::Meta::Role::Application::ToRole - Compose a role into another role VERSION
version 2.1202 DESCRIPTION
METHODS new meta apply check_role_exclusions check_required_methods check_required_attributes apply_attributes apply_methods apply_method_modifiers apply_override_method_modifiers BUGS
See "BUGS" in Moose for details on reporting bugs. AUTHORS
o Stevan Little <stevan.little@iinteractive.com> o Dave Rolsky <autarch@urth.org> o Jesse Luehrs <doy@tozt.net> o Shawn M Moore <code@sartak.org> o XXXX XXX'XX (Yuval Kogman) <nothingmuch@woobling.org> o Karen Etheridge <ether@cpan.org> o Florian Ragwitz <rafl@debian.org> o Hans Dieter Pearcey <hdp@weftsoar.net> o Chris Prather <chris@prather.org> o Matt S Trout <mst@shadowcat.co.uk> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2006 by Infinity Interactive, Inc.. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-19 Moose::Meta::Role::Application::ToRole(3)