Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu establish communication between two machines using IPSec Post 302595825 by elinaz on Sunday 5th of February 2012 11:12:20 AM
Old 02-05-2012
thanks.
you think is there any tools instead of programming?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How do I establish a remote CDE or JDS session on Solaris 10?

As stated above in the title "How do I establish a remote CDE or JDS session on Solaris 10?" What I would like to do is be able to login to and use the machine remotely using either the CDE or JDS, preferably with out having to use a VNC, and be able to use the pretty GUI, instead of exclusively... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ultra0384
11 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Does anyone establish to lock the laptop mouse pad

Hi, I just wondering if someone in the linux specifically ubuntu community accomplish on locking the mouse pad built in in the laptop just like in the windows where you can Fn+lock if im not using it and using a usb mouse instead. mine is an asus laptop. Thanks for any reply.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

IPSEC

hello, after configuration ipsec in ip4 I can not ping between client and server whereas I had success ping before configuration! I also generate different key for AH and ESP as i have shown below. what is my problem and what should i do to have ping and test the configuration? code: ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: elinaz
0 Replies

4. IP Networking

OSI model, communication between same layers but on different machines

Hi friends, I hope everyone is doing fine. I have this confusion regarding the OSI model. I have been reading a book on datacommunication and networking which discusses the OSI model in great detail. One thing that I can't figure out is the OSI daigram in this book. It shows communication between... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Establish ODBC connection from Linux

Hi All, I want to establish a ODBC connection to a database from linux and query the tables of a database. Please let me know how I can achieve this. Thanks and Regards Nagaraja Akkivalli. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nagaraja Akkiva
0 Replies

6. Red Hat

Connection establish two server

How do make connection between two linux server.Such as SSH,rsync,ftp (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mani T
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Proxy tunneling failed: ForbiddenUnable to establish SSL connection.

Tryied both ways curl and wget wget --no-check-certificate https://mysitet.it:61617 --2017-05-05 17:29:02-- https://mysitet.it:61617/ Connecting to myproxy:8080... connected. Proxy tunneling failed: ForbiddenUnable to establish SSL connection. curl https://mysite.it:61617 curl: (56)... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: charli1
3 Replies

8. BSD

Can't establish outbound ssh connection on an OpenBSD system

I am getting the below error when I try to make outbound ssh from an OpenBSD system. I can't ssh to any host except the localhost. I can ping the hosts which I can't ssh, though.~ uname -rs OpenBSD 6.1 ~ ssh -V OpenSSH_7.5, LibreSSL 2.5.2 ~ ssh hostname ssh: connect to host hostname... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
11 Replies

9. AIX

Unable to establish connection over TLS 1.2 on AIX 7.1/7.2

Hello Team, I would need your help to enable communication over TLS1.2 on AIX 7.1 or 7.2 with IBM JDK 1.8 latest update. By default, the request is trying to establish a connection over TLSv1 even though TLS 1.2 is explicitly enabled on server as well as on Java 8. The openssl command throws... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naina2019
4 Replies
ipsec_config_export(1M) 												   ipsec_config_export(1M)

NAME
ipsec_config_export - export the contents of an HP-UX IPSec configuration database in a ipsec_config batch file compatible format SYNOPSIS
source_file] DESCRIPTION
The command uses the output from an command to export the contents of an HP-UX IPSec configuration database. The output is in a format that can be used as an batch file. Options and Operands The command recognizes the following options: Specifies the name of the output file. Specifies the name of the source file. The source_file must contain the output from an command. If source_file is not specified, executes on the local system and uses the output as the source file. AUTHOR
was developed by HP. FILES
configuration database. default profile file. SEE ALSO
ipsec_admin(1M), ipsec_config(1M), ipsec_config_add(1M), ipsec_config_batch(1M), ipsec_config_delete(1M), ipsec_config_show(1M), ipsec_migrate(1M), ipsec_policy(1M), ipsec_report(1M). HP-UX IPSec Software Required ipsec_config_export(1M)