Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Why does my test fail ??
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Why does my test fail ?? Post 302593631 by patx on Friday 27th of January 2012 03:27:19 PM
Old 01-27-2012
ho attach you said... here it is

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

cdrom test fail

Hi I have a problem in installing solaris 9 in a ULTRA Enterprise 2 machine. The cdrom does not keep the cd in. When I put the installtion cd 1 and close the tray, I can see the led blinks three times and then the tray comes out. I borrowed a set of installtion cd s from one of my friends (they... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: enke1234
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Prefixing test case methods with letter 'test'

Hi, I have a Python unit test cases source code file which contains more than a hundred test case methods. In that, some of the test case methods already have prefix 'test' where as some of them do not have. Now, I need to add the string 'test' (case-sensitive) as a prefix to those of the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Untar fail

Hi Team, I have a file named as follows: aaa.tar.gz Now I need to verify if the untar fails, then the script has to send a mail. In order to check this condition, I need a tar.gz file which is unable to untar it. Can anyone help me to create a file which I will be able to unzip successfully... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmanivan82
2 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Fail to register

After inputted all required fields in registration page, the below message is shown and cannot go on. A required field called Custom Date & Time Formats is missing or has an invalid value. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
2 Replies
MKESDB(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 						 MKESDB(1)

NAME
mkesdb -- generates conversion catalog for iconv(3) SYNOPSIS
mkesdb [-md] -o outfile infile DESCRIPTION
The mkesdb utility generates conversion catalog for the iconv(3) library. The generated data includes a list of supported encodings and their most important characteristics, like the pluggable module to use The following options are available: -d Turns on debug mode. -m Process directory catalog or alias file. If not specified, the input file is treated as an encoding description. -o outfile Put generated binary data to outfile. EXIT STATUS
The mkesdb utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
iconv(1), mkcsmapper(1), iconv(3) HISTORY
mkesdb first appeared in NetBSD 2.0, and made its appearance in FreeBSD 9.0. AUTHORS
This manual page was written by Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>. BSD
November 1, 2009 BSD