Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script Post 302593117 by Shell_Life on Wednesday 25th of January 2012 05:19:04 PM
Old 01-25-2012
See if this works for you:
Code:
#!/usr/bin/ksh
typeset -i mCnt
typeset -i mFlag
rm -f File.out
while read mLine; do
  mCnt=$(echo ${mLine} | grep -c 'finally[ ]*{')
  if [[ ${mCnt} != 0 ]]; then
    mFlag=1
    while [[ ${mFlag} != 0 ]]; do
      read mLine
      mCnt=$(echo ${mLine} | grep -c '{')
        mFlag=${mFlag}+1
      fi
      mCnt=$(echo ${mLine} | grep -c '}')
        mFlag=${mFlag}-1
      fi
    done
  else
    echo ${mLine} >> File.out
  fi
done < File.in

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

the source code of unix

tha ithela na moy peite an mporo apo kapoy na vro ton pigaio kvdika toy unix se glossa c .efxaristo. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: matsoyka
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Source Code Of Unix

Do you have the source code of UNIX? If yes, can you please send it to me on my email email address deleted For your this help I shall be obliged to you. With Regards rajesh ***phone removed*** (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajesh_ranjan26
1 Replies

3. Linux

how to get source code of Unix commands?

Can anyone tell me how/where to get the source code for the unix commands like "ls ,finger,cp....etc" commands . I have tried very hard but failed so far. Thanks JAGDISH MACHHI (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagdish.machhi@
4 Replies

4. Programming

Exception Signal 11 while running JAVA code in UNIX

Hi, when i compile my java code in UNIX using javac, the class file is getting created. But when i try to run the code using java - classpath command, i get the following error. ---------------------------------------- /u/up11/sample/request:>java -classpath /u/up11/sample/request... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: satish2712
0 Replies

5. Programming

I have C++ exe file( no source code) and need to run many large dataset under unix, b

I have C++ exe file( no source code) and need to run many large dataset under unix, but how to know the memeroy usage for one dataset?http://www.codeproject.com/script/Forums/Images/New.gif I think "top" is not good and if using the profiler, it seems no free download, any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Danielwang1986
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Source code for Unix commands

hi Folks!! Just got a question in mind.... Is it possible for us to read the c code of the commands in the bin directory? I work on a LINUX server and i only see executables in the bin directory which i obviously can't read. Please help me regarding this. Thanks in advance and wishing you a very... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bdiwakarteja
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can i get unix source code?

Sir please tell me where can i get source code for some unix kernal and shell also. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VIPUL15
1 Replies
jpackage-utils(7)						RPM Java packaging						 jpackage-utils(7)

NAME
jpackage-utils - Utilities, macros and other files for the JPackage Project <http://www.jpackage.org/>: SYNOPSIS
build-classpath build the Java classpath in a portable manner build-jar-repository build a jar repository in a portable manner rebuild-jar-repository rebuild a jar repository in a portable manner (after a jvm change...) build-classpath-directory build the Java classpath from a directory diff-jars show jar content differences jvmjar install jvm extensions create-jar-links create custom jar links clean-binary-files remove binary files from sources check-binary-files check for presence of unexpected binary files DESCRIPTION
The JPackage Project has two primary goals: - To provide a coherent set of Java software packages for Linux, satisfying all quality requirements of other applications. - To establish an efficient and robust policy for Java software packaging and installation. We focus on free and open source software whenever possible. For convenience, we also provide non-free packages without the restricted source code. Our RPMs are generic in that they should work on any RPM based Linux distribution (Mandriva, Red Hat, SuSE, others). Other packaging format suggestions are welcome too. FILES
/use/share/java-utils/java-functions shell script functions library for Java applications /etc/java/jpackage-release string identifying the currently installed JPackage release /etc/java/java.conf system-wide Java configuration file ~/.java/java.conf user's Java configuration /etc/rpm/macros.jpackage RPM macros for Java packagers and developers SEE ALSO
Regular Manual Pages build-classpath(1) build-classpath-directory(1) build-jar-repository(1) check-binary-files(1) clean-binary-files(1) create-jar-links(1) diff-jars(1) find-jar(1) jvmjar(1) rebuild-jar-repository(1) rebuild-security-providers(1) java.conf(5) Documentation Following files are located in your standard documentation directory HEADER.JPP A standard header with license for spec files of JPackage Project clean-binary-files.txt A further documentation for check-binary-files(1), clean-binary-files(1) and create-jar-links(1) commands httpd-javadoc.conf Example JPackage javadoc configuration snippet for Apache jpackage-1.5-policy.xhtml JPackage Java infrastructure design and packaging policy jpackage-utils-policy JPackage packaging (naming) policy AUTHOR
Written by the JPackage Project REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs using JPackage Bugzilla (http://www.jpackage.org/bugzilla/) jpackage-utils 1.7.5 February 2009 jpackage-utils(7)