Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: awk remove duplicate code
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk remove duplicate code Post 302593000 by pawelrc on Wednesday 25th of January 2012 11:28:31 AM
Old 01-25-2012
Thanks. That cleared it up!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk script to remove duplicate rows in line

i have the long file more than one ns and www and mx in the line like . i need the first ns record and first www and first mx from line . the records are seperated with tthe ; i am try ing in awk scripting not getiing the solution. ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kiranmosarla
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove duplicate

Hi, I am tryung to use shell or perl to remove duplicate characters for example , if I have " I love google" it will become I love ggle" or even "I loveggle" if removing duplicate white space Thanks CC (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccp
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to remove duplicate lines with perl,sed,awk

Input: hello hello hello hello monkey donkey hello hello drink dance drink Output should be: hello hello monkey donkey drink dance (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: cola
9 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove duplicate lines using awk

Hi, I came to know that using awk '!x++' removes the duplicate lines. Can anyone please explain the above syntax. I want to understand how the above awk syntax removes the duplicates. Thanks in advance, sudvishw :confused: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudvishw
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

[uniq + awk?] How to remove duplicate blocks of lines in files?

Hello again, I am wanting to remove all duplicate blocks of XML code in a file. This is an example: input: <string-array name="threeItems"> <item>item1</item> <item>item2</item> <item>item3</item> </string-array> <string-array name="twoItems"> <item>item1</item> <item>item2</item>... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: raidzero
19 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cant get awk 1liner to remove duplicate lines from Delimited file, get "event not found" error..help

Hi, I am on a Solaris8 machine If someone can help me with adjusting this awk 1 liner (turning it into a real awkscript) to get by this "event not found error" ...or Present Perl solution code that works for Perl5.8 in the csh shell ...that would be great. ****************** ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: andy b
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remove area code using from awk output

I am back again with one more question, so I have a phonebook file with names, phone#s for example: smith, joe 123-456-7890 using awk I want to display all entries with a specific area code. here 's what i have tried so far: awk '$2~/^123/ {print}' phonebook I can't figure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nirav4
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove duplicate

Hi , I have a pipe seperated file repo.psv where i need to remove duplicates based on the 1st column only. Can anyone help with a Unix script ? Input: 15277105||Common Stick|ESHR||Common Stock|CYRO AB 15277105||Common Stick|ESHR||Common Stock|CYRO AB 16111278||Common Stick|ESHR||Common... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: samrat dutta
12 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using awk to remove duplicate line if field is empty

Hi all, I've got a file that has 12 fields. I've merged 2 files and there will be some duplicates in the following: FILE: 1. ABC, 12345, TEST1, BILLING, GV, 20/10/2012, C, 8, 100, AA, TT, 100 2. ABC, 12345, TEST1, BILLING, GV, 20/10/2012, C, 8, 100, AA, TT, (EMPTY) 3. CDC, 54321, TEST3,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tugar
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to put the command to remove duplicate lines in my awk script?

I create a CGI in bash/html. My awk script looks like : echo "<table>" for fn in /var/www/cgi-bin/LPAR_MAP/*; do echo "<td>" echo "<PRE>" awk -F',|;' -v test="$test" ' NR==1 { split(FILENAME ,a,""); } $0 ~ test { if(!header++){ ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tim2424
12 Replies
GLCLEAR(3G)							   OpenGL Manual						       GLCLEAR(3G)

NAME
glClear - clear buffers to preset values C SPECIFICATION
void glClear(GLbitfield mask); PARAMETERS
mask Bitwise OR of masks that indicate the buffers to be cleared. The three masks are GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT, GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT, and GL_STENCIL_BUFFER_BIT. DESCRIPTION
glClear sets the bitplane area of the window to values previously selected by glClearColor, glClearDepth, and glClearStencil. Multiple color buffers can be cleared simultaneously by selecting more than one buffer at a time using glDrawBuffer(). The pixel ownership test, the scissor test, dithering, and the buffer writemasks affect the operation of glClear. The scissor box bounds the cleared region. Alpha function, blend function, logical operation, stenciling, texture mapping, and depth-buffering are ignored by glClear. glClear takes a single argument that is the bitwise OR of several values indicating which buffer is to be cleared. The values are as follows: GL_COLOR_BUFFER_BIT Indicates the buffers currently enabled for color writing. GL_DEPTH_BUFFER_BIT Indicates the depth buffer. GL_STENCIL_BUFFER_BIT Indicates the stencil buffer. The value to which each buffer is cleared depends on the setting of the clear value for that buffer. NOTES
If a buffer is not present, then a glClear directed at that buffer has no effect. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if any bit other than the three defined bits is set in mask. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_DEPTH_CLEAR_VALUE glGet() with argument GL_COLOR_CLEAR_VALUE glGet() with argument GL_STENCIL_CLEAR_VALUE SEE ALSO
glClearColor, glClearDepth, glClearStencil, glColorMask(), glDepthMask(), glDrawBuffer(), glScissor(), glStencilMask() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLCLEAR(3G)