Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Network interface configuration - Solaris 11 Post 302592614 by aixlover on Tuesday 24th of January 2012 10:59:37 AM
Old 01-24-2012
I've been reading all I can find in google. No solution yet.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

network interface problem solaris 2.5

Hi guys, Hope somebody can help me on this. I have a Sun Sparc 20 workstation and it has a boot problem. During boot, an error message " ifconfig:socket: Bad File Number" come up and the workstation hang (cannot boot). I did boot -s and checked using ifconfig -a command but i got the same... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kroegand
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Network interface configuration

Dears, i follow this to configure Network interface for my PC O/S : Unix Sun Solaris vi /etc/hostname.bge0 and write my ip vi /etc/netmasks and write my subnetmask vi /etc/defautrouter and write my gatwey vi /etc/resolv.conf and write my DNS after i reboot My Computer ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jenovaux
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Route new network interface Solaris 8

Hi there, I'm trying to configure an additional network interface on Solaris 8 (eri0). The interface has been activated, but all the frames are still routed to the current default interface (ce0) I've tried following command (with various syntaxes...) unsuccessfully so far: # route add... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreiniche
2 Replies

4. Solaris

What are the kernel parameter of network interface in Solaris?

Hi gurus Could anybody tell me that what are the kernal parameter of network interface in solaris Regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: girish.batra
3 Replies

5. Solaris

Getting Network Interface details in solaris

Hi, /sbin/ifconfig -a when i login as guest user , output like below, lo0: flags=2001000849<UP,LOOPBACK,RUNNING,MULTICAST,IPv4,VIRTUAL> mtu 8232 index 1 inet 127.0.0.1 netmask ff000000 eri0: flags=1004843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,MULTICAST,DHCP,IPv4> mtu 1500 index 2 inet... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: forumguest
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 19 10/09 ipv6 interface configuration

Hi, anyone has had experience in a static setting an IPv6 interface?, I'm trying accordance with the admin guide (ipv6 network configuration tasks), configure one interface in the server, actually i can do ping to my default gateway and access the Internet in IPv6, the specific point is however,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pabloluja
3 Replies

7. Solaris

route and interface configuration in solaris

Hi, Every time when i boot my system i have to manually issue the following commands. ifconfig elxl0 plumb 192.168.200.129 netmask 255.255.255.0 up route add default 192.168.200.1 I need some help so that it should be configured permanently and i wouldn't have to manually issue... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: malikshahid85
2 Replies

8. Solaris

Configure network interface for Solaris 10

Hi, I have installed Solaris 10 on VMware7, When i used ifconfig -a to check network interface, it has shown lo0 as loopback interface. Please advise how to configure network interfaces using VMware. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajhal04
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Network Interface -- Solaris

Dear All, I have a solaris Server in which I have 4 network interfaces , out of which only one is used . So all the applications are using this interface . The interface speed is 1000Mbps . I find no hardware issue or packets g being dropped. But i find that no of Input and Output... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jegaraman
4 Replies
FQTERM(1)																 FQTERM(1)

NAME
fqterm - BBS client for X Window System written in Qt SYNOPSIS
fqterm DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the fqterm command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. FQTerm is one of the most widely used BBS client in China, it supports telnet/ssh1/ssh2 protocols and can process ANSI control sequences. It can be used to login BBS sites or *NIX hosts. Almost all the BBSes in Greater China Region are in BIG5 or GBK encoding. So FQTerm only support these two encodings and ASCII. FQTerm is writtern in QT4. Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/fqterm BUGS
FQTerm is designed for Chinese BBS, so it will startup with a simplified Chinese interface (even your locale is not in zh_CN). You can switch it to a English interface by following key sequence "Alt+V,l,e". You can also close fqterm, then open $HOME/.fqterm/fqterm.cfg, change the "language=zh_CN" line to "language=en_US". You can find more information in http://code.google.com/p/fqterm/issues/detail?id=196 SEE ALSO
qterm(1), pcmanx(1), telnet(1), ssh(1) 2008-10-13 FQTERM(1)