Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help: Wubi with windows 7
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu Help: Wubi with windows 7 Post 302591559 by 03sep2011 on Thursday 19th of January 2012 11:39:08 PM
Old 01-20-2012
Try updating your BIOS to latest version and try? Ive seen similar errors solved due to bios update

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Ubuntu

Keyboard/Mouse not responding after wubi installation on Vista

Hi Team, I wanted to install Ubunutu on my laptop and it currently has windows vista installed on it. I tried to install Ubunto 9.04 using wubi installer and everything went fine and I selected Ubuntu from dropdown menu after the system restarted. But when the sytem shows the username page to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: viveksr
3 Replies

2. Fedora

wubi installer for windows

hello.i need a soft like (wubi support ubuntu) to boot fedora or centos or freebsd.any answer ? Thank You. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: d4rkm4nx99
2 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Access wubi files from windows 7

I am unable to boot into my ubuntu installation. I have installed using wubi in windows 7. I just want too access and get some files and then reinstall ubuntu. I know that the files are located in C:/ubuntu/disks/root.disk. I have tried to use explore2fs, but that doesn't seem to work with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: locoroco
2 Replies

4. Debian

Linux Mint Debian 32 bit installation using Windows (using something like wubi or mint4Linux) )

Hello , Im new at Linux and have problem with instalation Other Mint version has an instalation file like mint4linux , Ubuntu has a wubi to install it through Windows Linux Mint Debian 32 bit doesint has such software, I have tried to use it from other iso but its doesint work ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: edgkkk
0 Replies
IBAM(1) 																   IBAM(1)

NAME
IBAM - the Intelligent Battery Monitor SYNOPSIS
ibam [options] DESCRIPTION
IBAM-0.3, the Intelligent Battery Monitor (C) 2001-2004 Sebastian Ritterbusch OPTIONS
-h, --help displays help message -v, --version displays software version -b, --bios show bios apm guesses -s, --seconds displays times in seconds -c, --correctseconds displays changes in seconds -r, --readonly no files will be updated -a, --all show ALL information --battery show battery time --batteryadaptive show adaptive battery time --batterybios show bios battery time guess --percentbattery show battery percentage --percentbios show bios percentage --charge show charge time --chargeadaptive show adaptive charge time --percentcharge show charge percentage --totalbattery show total battery time --totalbatteryadaptive show adaptive total battery --totalcharge show total charge time --totalchargeadaptive show adaptive total charge --plot[=profiles] use gnuplot to plot battery and charge graphs and plot the last <profiles> additional profiles --plotderivations same as above plus standard deviations --plotdeviations same as above plus standard deviations --import import V0.1 data from current directory --profile enable additional yet unused profiling --noprofile disable additional profiling --credits to everyone contributing to ibam AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Martin Wuertele <martin@wuertele.net> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). 2 IBAM(1)