Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Extract XML content from a file Post 302590924 by arukuku on Wednesday 18th of January 2012 04:17:42 AM
Old 01-18-2012
Wow .. great .

Further , I want the xml code which has the ID "12345678519".. Batch ID here ( Second line) .
Please help me out

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Content extract of a file using awk

Hi Everyone, I have a file with the below content: File1.txt ====== ### ###==> the below table was created for testing1 purpose; ### create table 123 ( field1 date, field2 char(10) primary key(field1) ); ### ###==> the below table was created... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: nr_shan
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

appending content in a xml file

Please help me on this..... i have a file which has following content: <IPCoreProducerConfig> <Producer> <config> <key>machineId</key> <value>machine1</value> </config> <config> ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Aditya.Gurgaon
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract specific content from a file

My input file: >sequence_1 ASSSSSSSSSSSDDDDDDDDDDDCCCCCCC ASDSFDFFDFDFFWERERERERFSDFESFSFD >sequence_2 ASDFDFDFFDDFFDFDSFDSFDFSDFSDFDSFASDSADSADASD ASDFFDFDFASFASFASFAFSFFSDASFASFASFAFS >sequence_3 VEDFGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDG dDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDFSDF SDGFDGSFDGSGSDGSDGSDGSDGSDG My... (22 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
22 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to replace particular content in a xml file

Hi, My requirement is to find a text and replace it with another in a XML file. I am new to Unix,Please provide some suggestion to achieve. Find: <Style ss:ID="ColumnHeader1"> Replace with: <Style ss:ID="ColumnHeader1"> <Borders> <Border ss:Position="Bottom"... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cnraja
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl extract content of file

I'm using Mail::Internet module, which will basically filter through email content and extract the body of the message my perl script to extract the body of the email #!/usr/bin/perl -w use Mail::Internet; @lines = <STDIN>; $mi_obj = new Mail::Internet(); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amlife
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract Content from a file

I have an input file with contents like: ./prbru6/12030613.LOG:24514|APPL|prbru6.8269.RTUDaemon.1|?|13:49:56|12/03/06|GMT+3|?|RTUServer Error:Count of Internal Error Qty (-1) < 0, for Audit group id - 1L5XVJ6DQE36AXL, after record number,1, File: EventAuditor.cc, Line: 394|? ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rkrish
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create xml file using a content from another xml file

I need to create a xml file(master.xml) with contents from another xml files(children). I have below list of xml files in a temporary location (C:/temp/xmls) 1. child1.xml 2. child2.xml Below is the content of the child1.xml & child2.xml files, child1.xml <root> <emp> ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract a particular xml only from an xml jar file

Hi..need help on how to extract a particular xml file only from an xml jar file... thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: qwerty000
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extracting content from xml file

Hello All, Hope you are doing well!!!!! I have a small code in the below format in xml file: <UML:ModelElement.taggedValue> <UML:TaggedValue tag="documentation" value="This sequence&#xA;&#xA;HLD_EA_0001X&#xA;HLD_DOORS_002X"/> <UML:TaggedValue tag="documentation" value="This... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: suvendu4urs
11 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Grep content in xml file

I have an xml file with header as below. <Provider xmlns="http://www.xyzx.gov/xyz" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.xyzx.gov/xyz xyz.xsd" SCHEMA_VERSION="2.5" PROVIDER="5"> I want to get the schema version here that is 2.5 and put in a... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
7 Replies
LIBXML_GET_ERRORS(3)							 1						      LIBXML_GET_ERRORS(3)

libxml_get_errors - Retrieve array of errors

SYNOPSIS
array libxml_get_errors (void ) DESCRIPTION
Retrieve array of errors. RETURN VALUES
Returns an array with LibXMLError objects if there are any errors in the buffer, or an empty array otherwise. EXAMPLES
Example #1 A libxml_get_errors(3) example This example demonstrates how to build a simple libxml error handler. <?php libxml_use_internal_errors(true); $xmlstr = <<< XML <?xml version='1.0' standalone='yes'?> <movies> <movie> <titles>PHP: Behind the Parser</title> </movie> </movies> XML; $doc = simplexml_load_string($xmlstr); $xml = explode(" ", $xmlstr); if (!$doc) { $errors = libxml_get_errors(); foreach ($errors as $error) { echo display_xml_error($error, $xml); } libxml_clear_errors(); } function display_xml_error($error, $xml) { $return = $xml[$error->line - 1] . " "; $return .= str_repeat('-', $error->column) . "^ "; switch ($error->level) { case LIBXML_ERR_WARNING: $return .= "Warning $error->code: "; break; case LIBXML_ERR_ERROR: $return .= "Error $error->code: "; break; case LIBXML_ERR_FATAL: $return .= "Fatal Error $error->code: "; break; } $return .= trim($error->message) . " Line: $error->line" . " Column: $error->column"; if ($error->file) { $return .= " File: $error->file"; } return "$return -------------------------------------------- "; } ?> The above example will output: <titles>PHP: Behind the Parser</title> ----------------------------------------------^ Fatal Error 76: Opening and ending tag mismatch: titles line 4 and title Line: 4 Column: 46 -------------------------------------------- SEE ALSO
libxml_get_last_error(3), libxml_clear_errors(3). PHP Documentation Group LIBXML_GET_ERRORS(3)