Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Grep command showing wrong output in Linux Post 302590413 by vee_789 on Monday 16th of January 2012 05:58:54 AM
Old 01-16-2012
The value does exists in the file.$prmAttunityUser=ais

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

word count showing wrong number of lines

Hi , I am using SUN OS Version 5.6. I have a file that contains records of length 270. when I do 'set nu' in vi editor, I get the count as 86. whereas when I do "wc -l" on the command prompt, it shows the count as only 85. this is very strange. why would the 'wc' show 1 record less. The job... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tselvanin
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sort command giving wrong output

Hi all, I have a problem with sort command. i have a file which looks like this: "file1 1073 java/4 1073 java/180 1073 java/170 1073 java/176 1073 java/167 1073 java/40 1073 java/33 1073 java/136 28988 java/76 28988 java/73 28988 java/48 28988 java/26" and i want to sort... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: usha rao
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

tr command giving wrong output

Hi All, i have a file which have many fields delimited by ,(comma) now i have to show only few fields and not all. the sample text file looks like this: TYPE=SERVICEEVENT, TIMESTAMP=05/06/2009 11:01:40 PM, HOST=sppwa634, APPLICATION=ASComp, FUNCTION=LimitsService, SOU... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: usha rao
8 Replies

4. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

getting wrong output with AWK command!!!

i have a file which gets appended with 9 records daily and the file keeps growing from then...i use to store the previous day files count in a variable called oldfilecount and current files count as newfilecount.my requirement is that i need to start processing only the new records from the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ganesh_248
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wrong output in find command

Hi guys - I am trying a small script to tell me if there is a file that exists less than 1k. It should report ERROR, otherwise the check is good. I wrote this script down, however it never runs in the if/then statement. It always returns the echo ERROR. MYSIZE=$(find /home/student/dir1... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: DallasT
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

grep only a string on command output

How can I grep exactly a string that has .,/ characters using grep? Example: I want to grep ONLY string1 and not string1.more or string1.more.evenmore #lsauth ALL|grep 'string1' All output: string1 <--- This is the only I want. string1.more string1.evenmore. more.string1... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iga3725
4 Replies

7. Solaris

Network interface showing wrong configuratoin

on both of my T2000 I am seeing same values of 100Mbps for e1000g0 ethernet port. i know all four ethernet ports on T2000 are gigabit ports so why is my first link showing as 100Mbps and how can i correct it? # dladm show-dev e1000g0 link: up speed: 100 Mbps ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aliyesami
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

If && command giving wrong output

Hi All, I am trying to run a script which will search for 2 strings(stopped,started) in a text file and echo an output depending on below condition -bash-3.2$ cat trial1.txt v ggg f -bash-3.2$ cat trial1.sh VAR9=` grep 'stopped' /tmp/trial1.txt` VAR10=` grep 'started'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srkmish
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Time field showing Zero in ps command output

F S UID PID PPID C PRI NI ADDR SZ WCHAN STIME TTY TIME COMD 401 S catmgr 5748 5742 0 154 20 e0000006d48cd080 133 e0000003fb6e7200 11:22:32 ? 0:00 /opt/ssh/libexec/sftp-server 3401 R catmgr 5742 5631 0 152 20 e0000005f974fa00 750 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomG
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Command showing no output!

Hi Folks, I have a situation here, where no command is giving any output, and it's not even showing any error message also. What could be the reason? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nixhead
3 Replies
AMF.CONF(5)							File Formats Manual						       AMF.CONF(5)

NAME
amf.conf - corosync AMF configuration file DESCRIPTION
amf.conf is the configuration file that determines the behaviour of the AIS Availability Management Framework service, AMF in the corosync implementation. Entries in this file will for example determine what applications AMF will start and how to supervise them. By default AMF opens /etc/ais/amf.conf. The environment variable OPENAIS_AMF_CONFIG_FILE can be set to the pathname of an AMF configuration file to override the default behaviour. Any line whose first non-white-space character is a '#' is considered a comment line. Empty lines are ignored. The file contains object entries of the form: <Object Class> = <Object Name> { <attribute> = <value> ... } Object entries are nested, one entry contains another entry. This way relations between objects are built up. For example a component object defined inside a Software Unit (SU) object means that the component belongs to the SU. In other words, the SU is composed of the component. See the example configuration file. The relation between objects has to comply with the AMF model specified in [5]. Object names shall use only printable ASCII characters. Object names shall be unique within its context, i.e. two components within the same service unit has to have different names, but can have the same name as another component within another service unit. Attribute names are consistent with the naming of the configuration attributes in [5]. AMF object attributes are either configuration or runtime attributes. The AMF configuration file is used to specify configuration attributes. Some configuration attributes have default values and does not need to be specified. Others are not valid in certain redundancy models and so on. The type of an attribute value is either a string, a number, a time or an enumeration. Enumeration values are specified according to the type definition in the AIS specification. Time values are specified in milliseconds. Multivalue attributes are specified using multiple entries with the same attribute name but different values. See the example configuration file. The (RDN) value of 'safAmfNode' is a logical name for an AMF node. It is mapped to a real physical node using the attribute 'saAmfNode- ClmNode'. The value of the attribute 'saAmfNodeClmNode' should be the hostname (without domain name) as given to the host at boot time. This name is returned by the shell command 'hostname'. Currently, AMF is enabled/disabled by an entry in the corosync.conf file, see [1]. It is default disabled. The following list of attributes is currently supported: safAmfCluster saAmfClusterStartupTimeout safAmfNode saAmfNodeClmNode Host name, required saAmfNodeSuFailOverProb Required but not used. saAmfNodeSuFailoverMax Required but not used. safApp clccli_path A path added to all CLC-CLI scripts saAmfSIProtectedbySG Required when several SGs are specified safSg safSi saAmfSINumCSIs Required but not used. safCSType saAmfSGRedundancyModel Currently only 'nplusm' is supported, required. saAmfSGNumPrefActiveSUs saAmfSGNumPrefStandbySUs saAmfSGMaxActiveSIsperSUs saAmfSGMaxStandbySIsperSUs saAmfSGCompRestartProb Required but not used. saAmfSGCompRestartMax saAmfSGSuRestartProb Required but not used. saAmfSGAutoAdjustProb Required but not used. saAmfSGSuRestartMax safSu saAmfSUNumComponents Required but not used. saAmfSUIsExternal Required but not used. saAmfSUFailover Required but not used. saAmfSUHostedByNode Required. Set to AMF node name. Note: this is a deviation from the specification. safComp saAmfCompCsTypes Multivalue saAmfCompCategory saAmfCompCapability Required but not used. saAmfCompNumMaxActiveCsi Required but not used. saAmfCompNumMaxStandbyCsi Required but not used. saAmfCompCmdEnv Multivalue saAmfCompDefaultClcCliTimeout Required but not used. saAmfCompDefaultCallbackTimeOut Required but not used. saAmfCompInstantiateCmdArgv saAmfCompInstantiateCmd saAmfCompTerminateCmdArgv Required but not used. saAmfCompTerminateCmd Required but not used. saAmfCompCleanupCmdArgv saAmfCompCleanupCmd saAmfCompRecoveryOnError Required but not used. safHealthcheckKey saAmfHealthcheckPeriod saAmfHealthcheckMaxDuration safCsi saAmfSIPrefActiveAssignments saAmfSIPrefStandbyAssignments saAmfCSTypeName safCSIAttr Multivalue AUTHOR
Hans.Feldt at ericsson.com EXAMPLE
For an AMF configuration file example, see the amf.conf file under the corosync conf directory. FILES
/etc/ais/amf.conf /etc/ais/corosync.conf SEE ALSO
[1] corosync_conf (5) [2] corosync_overview (8) [3] README.amf [4] www.saforum.org - SAI-XMI-A.01.01.xml.xip [5] www.saforum.org - SAI-Overview.B.02.01.pdf [6] www.saforum.org - SAI-AIS-AMF-B.02.01.pdf corosync Man Page 2006-08-29 AMF.CONF(5)