Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Array or map Concept in Shell Script Post 302583308 by balajesuri on Tuesday 20th of December 2011 06:16:20 AM
Old 12-20-2011
What is the required output? Store the contents into array and do what?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to map XML nodes

Hi folks, I'm a bit of a novice at this but here goes. I want to read in nodes from an XML file, and map the path to each. eg the file is structured <node><nodename>.</nodename> <node><nodename>topnode</nodename> <node><nodename>subnode1</nodename></node> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mark14
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Concept Of Array

Hi all, I used array a lot in C,VB,C# and java but now i am very new to shell programming,so i need a start of array in shell programming. All i want to do is read a string and put it into a character type array. For reading the string,i did this: $ read a now i want to put the content of a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gautamshaw
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Array declaration in Shell script

this is my code declare -a USERCERT declare -a CACERT declare -a KEYSRC this is the error + declare -a USERCERT ./clone.sh: 1: declare: not found + declare -a CACERT ./clone.sh: 1: declare: not found + declare -a KEYSRC ./clone.sh: 1: declare: not found (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: xerox
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to map the values of an array in perl?

Hi, I have 2 arrays: @names=qw(amith veena chaitra); @files=qw(file.txt file1.txt file3.txt); There is one to one relationship between names and files. There needs to be mapping created between names and files. The output should be like this: amith --> file.txt veena --->... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split string into map (Associative Array)

Hi Input: { committed = 782958592; init = 805306368; max = 1051394048; used = 63456712; } Result: A map (maybe Associative Array) where I can iterate through the key/value. Something like this: for key in $map do echo key=$key value=$map done Sample output from the map: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chitech
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Array in shell script

Hi, check=("/usr/local/bin/chk_nag | awk -F":" '{print $1}'" "/usr/local/bin/chk_kas | awk -F":" '{print $1}'" "/usr/local/bin/chk_was | awk -F":" '{print $1}'" ) for i in "${check}"; do echo $i; done when I run this. It says Syntax error: "(" unexpected Please advise. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokvpp
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script to get one to one map and rename the filename

I have 2 files sorted by numerically. I need help with shell script to read these 2 files and do a 1:1 mapping and rename the filenames with the mapped case#; For example: cat case.txt 10_80 10_90 cat files.txt A BCD_x 1.pdf A BCD_x 2.pdf ls pdf_dir A BCD_x 1.pdf A BCD_x 2.pdf ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iaav
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Shell Script for Array

Hi all, I have an input file like below (a comma seperated file) 345,12,10 400,11,8 328,1,3 I need to get the output as below ... record 345 sum is 12 record 400 sum is 10 record 328 sum is 1 record 345 count is 10 record 400 count is 8 record 328 count... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemanthsaikumar
15 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Pass C shell array to another C shell script(csh) and shell(sh)

Dear Friends, Please help me on this my script name is send.csh In this i have written the statement like this set args = ( city state country price ) I want to pass this array to another c shell called receiver.csh. and i want to use it in this c shell or how to pass to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
2 Replies
Session::Store::Oracle(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Session::Store::Oracle(3)

NAME
Apache::Session::Store::Oracle - Store persistent data in a Oracle database SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Store::Oracle; my $store = new Apache::Session::Store::Oracle; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
Apache::Session::Store::Oracle fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. Session data is stored in a Oracle database. SCHEMA
To use this module, you will need at least these columns in a table called 'sessions': id varchar2(32) # or however long your session IDs are. a_session long To create this schema, you can execute this command using the sqlplus program: CREATE TABLE sessions ( id varchar2(32) not null primary key, a_session long ); If you use some other command, ensure that there is a unique index on the table's id column. CONFIGURATION
The module must know what datasource, username, and password to use when connecting to the database. These values can be set using the options hash (see Apache::Session documentation). The options are DataSource, UserName, and Password. Example: tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { DataSource => 'dbi:Oracle:database', UserName => 'database_user', Password => 'K00l' }; Instead, you may pass in an already-opened DBI handle to your database. tie %hash, 'Apache::Session::Oracle', $id, { Handle => $dbh }; The last option is LongReadLen, which specifies the maximum size of the session object. If not supplied, the default maximum size is 8 KB. AUTHOR
This modules was written by Jeffrey William Baker <jwbaker@acm.org> A fix for the commit policy was contributed by Michael Schout <mschout@gkg.net> SEE ALSO
Apache::Session, Apache::Session::Store::DBI perl v5.12.1 2007-09-28 Session::Store::Oracle(3)