Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris zfs raidz2 - insufficient replicas Post 302583198 by dude2cool on Tuesday 20th of December 2011 12:02:01 AM
Old 12-20-2011
Post output from:
Code:
zpool status -x

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SDS and replicas

Hello, We are using Solstice Disk Suite on Solaris 2.7. We want to add two striped volume with six disks. On each disk, we take a slice and we create the stripe. That I want to know : Is it necessary to add two replicas on the same slice on the new disks, as made before on the others... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: christophe
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Insufficient permissions on ftp'ed files from WIN2K to HP-UX

We have an application running on Win2K and this application ftp files to HP-UX using ftpdc as user id. The files are created in HP-UX with following permissions: -rw-r----- 1 ftpdc users 968321 Apr 12 22:57 aaaa.txt There is a job that runs on HP-UX trying to modify this file using the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anamika
7 Replies

3. Solaris

insufficient metadevice database replicas ERROR

First I would like to thank this forum for assisting me in setting up my 1st sunbox. Could not have done it if it had not been for you guys and google :D I have mirrored my box and have SUCCESSFULLY tested booting from the rootdisk and rootmirror successfully. I am now looking at configuring... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Problem with DiskSuite replicas

Good morning, I have Solstice disk suite installed on my server. One disk broke so I sostitute it. A replica was present on this disk. I had delete and then recreate it with commands metadb -d and metadb -a. Now when I inquire for the status of replicas I see this: stp11# metadb -i ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bonovox
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

insufficient available memory

Hi, when navigating on application webpages (peoplesoft applications) the users receive : INSUFFICIENT AVAILABLE MEMORY. I issued vmstat on UNIX server ( where is hosted Web server and application server and DB). Here is the result : :vmstat 2 10 System configuration: lcpu=4 mem=30720MB... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: big123456
8 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issue with insufficient swap or memory space

Hi, When I execute one of my shellscript I am getting the below mentioned error message .This application takes 2input files which have the records counts 26463 and 1178046 exec(2): insufficient swap or memory available. exec(2): insufficient swap or memory available. exec(2): insufficient swap... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kavithakuttyk
3 Replies

7. Solaris

metadevices: how to test metadb (how to corrupt replicas/understanding replicas)

Hi all, I recently started exploring Solaris 10. I am testing metadevices now. I have been reading about the state databases here: 6.State Database (Overview) (Solaris Volume Manager Administration Guide) - Sun Microsystems So I created 3 metadbs on 2 slices (6 in total; c1t1d0s3... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: deadeyes
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris Volume Manger - Database Replicas Question - Benefits of Increasing Default Size?

Hey all! I was hoping someone knew anything about this one... I know with Solaris Volume Manager the default Database Replica size is 8192 blocks (4MB approximately) Now I know you can increase this amount but is there any point? The reason I am asking this is that I've setup mirroring on... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Keepcase
2 Replies

9. Solaris

13 disk raidz2 pool lost

Hi guys, I appreciate any help in this regard, we have lost sensitive data in the company. One box with 2 disk mirrored and a 3ware controller handling 13 disks in a raidz2 pool. Suddenly the box restart and keeps "Reading ZFS config" for hours. Unplugging disk by disk we isolate the disk... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tatxo
3 Replies
sharefs(7FS)							   File Systems 						      sharefs(7FS)

NAME
sharefs - Kernel sharetab filesystem DESCRIPTION
The sharefs filesystem describes the state of all shares currently loaded by the kernel. It is mounted during boot time as a read-only file at /etc/dfs/sharetab. Filesystem contents are dynamic and reflect the current set of shares in the system. File contents are described in sharetab(4). File contents can be modified as a result of share(1M), sharectl(1M), sharemgr(1M) and changing properties of a zfs(1M) data set. The module may not be unloaded dynamically by the kernel. FILES
/etc/dfs/sharetab System record of shared file systems. SEE ALSO
share(1M), sharectl(1M), sharemgr(1M), zfs(1M), sharetab(4) SunOS 5.11 31 Oct 2007 sharefs(7FS)