Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script that will show output starting from 24-hours earlier to present Post 302582969 by CarloM on Monday 19th of December 2011 07:04:30 AM
Old 12-19-2011

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

To alter perl /bin/date output by - 5 hours

Hello! I'm using a perl script which calls the time and date from a remote server using the line /bin/date - What is needed in this line to reduce the output time 5 hours? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Texan
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripts to output contents every 3 hours

Hi all, I would like to capture the file contents every 3 hours. I will put the schedule inside crontab, how to get only incremental contents from the last 3 hours? Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: *Jess*
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

echo doesnot show output

hi every one , i m new in unix . i m trying shell scripting . set v = abc echo $v but it does not show any output . please help me (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: samy123
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help required to parse Oracle imp show=y output to DDL Commands

Hi, I generated an Oracle schema DDL script file using the show=y option of the Oracle import utility but the file that it generates needs a little more formating before we can run this as simple DDL comands to generate the schema at Target using the script file.Here is the simplified output of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajan_san
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

prtdiag -v show no output

Dear All....Help required prtdiag -v command shows no output on my V440 server. Following is the details: root@sdp16b>prtdiag -v root@sdp16b> root@sdp16b>uname -a SunOS sdp16b 5.9 Generic_122300-31 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V440 root@sdp16b>echo $path /usr/sbin /usr/bin /usr/sbin... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid
6 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Two files one file is dependent and it does not show an output

xxxxx (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vinayrao
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Show pages on a script's big output

Hi again: I have this code which gives an large output(several screens), and I want to display on screen at a time (like more does)....how can I do this? echo echo "Los roles en el sistema son:" echo lsrole -a dfltmsg ALL|sed 's/dfltmsg=/Descripcion=/' thanks Israel. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iga3725
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script show Kill system output

Hi we are calling kill -9 $pid command from bash script it gives below output, but we need to hide the output. i tried /dev/null but ni luck. is there any alternate way to schive this. ../kill_scr.sh: line 42: 1891 Killed /tmp/anr_rest_mul_wc.sh Soalris 10. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sachinbutala
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

find the no of processes that ran 2 hours before or earlier

Is there a way to find out the total no of processes that were running ? - 2 or 3 hours before - list those no of processes (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jansat
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Get output of fields starting from 2nd line

Hi All, I am using the following command in Linux: sar -r 30 3 Linux 2.6.18-194.3.1.7.3.el5xen 02/07/2013 02:55:47 PM kbmemfree kbmemused %memused kbbuffers kbcached kbswpfree kbswpused %swpused kbswpcad 02:56:17 PM 128646024 22348920 14.80 230232 15575860 75497464 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: a1_win
4 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)