Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: installation directory
Operating Systems AIX installation directory Post 302582478 by Vit0_Corleone on Friday 16th of December 2011 05:23:55 AM
Old 12-16-2011
Code:
lslpp -f

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

installation of Solaris: installation bypasses network config.

hello solaris friends, I've tried installing Sun Solaris 10.0, but everytime it seems to bypass the network config. screen that looks similar to this...here's the url: http://www.hup.hu/old/images/hup/Solaris/Sol10beta7/9.png I'm able to install it all the way through but I get no... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cadmiumgreen
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl installation in user directory

Hi, The version of perl at my work is very old and It doesn't have advanced perl modules. I need to install DBI and DBD::Sybase modules but I dont have the root access. So I have installed DBI module in my home directory. And trying to install DBD::Sybase, with the followint command: perl... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mahendrt
3 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Installation directory structure for downloaded program

OS X 10.3.9 I downloaded RealPlayer into my ~/download folder, clicked install and everything works just fine. My question has to do with just my trying to understand where OS X keeps the files. So, I opened terminal and said: find / -name RealPlayer 2>/dev/null To my utter... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grepping file names, comparing them to a directory of files, and moving them into a new directory

got it figured out :) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sHockz
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Solaris 10 flash installation - fatal error. Solaris installation program exited.

Not very helpful to say the least. Seems to read the flar file and go through the upgrade and then come up with this error. Any ideas? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Extract directory name from the full directory path in UNIX using shell scripting

My input is as below : /splunk/scrubbed/rebate/IFIND.REBTE.WROC.txt /splunk/scrubbed/rebate/IFIND.REBTE.WROC.txt /splunk/scrubbed/loyal/IFIND.HELLO.WROC.txt /splunk/scrubbed/triumph/ifind.triumph.txt From the above input I want to extract the file names only . Basically I want to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: IshuGupta
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing the Apache Installation directory in Linux

Hi All, I have installed apache using yum on centos. I know that the default installation directory is /var/www/html. Now I want to change the installation directory to /mnt/ebs. How can I do this ? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting-I need a script which should watch a directory for a file with specific directory

I need a script which should watch a directory for a file with specific directory. If it finds a file in directory, it should search for few specific keyword in the file. if the keyword exists, it should trim string from specific column. The file should be moved to another directory and the a... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: akashdeepak
8 Replies
MOUNTPOINT(1)							   User Commands						     MOUNTPOINT(1)

NAME
mountpoint - see if a directory is a mountpoint SYNOPSIS
mountpoint [-q] [-d] directory mountpoint -x device DESCRIPTION
mountpoint checks if the directory is mentioned in the /proc/self/mountinfo file. OPTIONS
-h, --help Print help and exit. -q, --quiet Be quiet - don't print anything. -d, --fs-devno Print major/minor device number of the filesystem on stdout. -x, --devno Print major/minor device number of the blockdevice on stdout. EXIT STATUS
Zero if the directory is a mountpoint, non-zero if not. AUTHOR
Karel Zak <kzak@redhat.com> ENVIRONMENT
LIBMOUNT_DEBUG=0xffff enables debug output. NOTES
The util-linux mountpoint implementation was written from scratch for libmount. The original version for sysvinit suite was written by Miquel van Smoorenburg. SEE ALSO
mount(8) AVAILABILITY
The mountpoint command is part of the util-linux package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. util-linux June 2011 MOUNTPOINT(1)