Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thread Not Working
Top Forums Programming Thread Not Working Post 302581494 by Corona688 on Tuesday 13th of December 2011 09:30:43 AM
Old 12-13-2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsmanUrRehman
is it necessary ?
If you don't, main() runs along and prints the results before the threads even start. Then it rolls along and quits before the threads even start. You have to explicitly wait for threads.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to know whether my perodic thread is working fine

Dear All, I am using xenomai-2.4 along with linux kernel 2.6 In my application having following threads. 8ms perodic thread (RT TASK) 1ms perodic thread(RT TASK) 16ms perodic thread(RT TASK) 256ms perodic thread(RT TASK) 22 - pthread are condition based it may execute or else in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajamohan
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Thread Dump not working

Hello, I'm running a kill -QUIT on few process IDs (OS: Solaris) but the Thread Dump is empty. Can you please help me get it back on? Since I'm quite new to this, I'm not aware of the checks. Please let me know for the info required to debug this issue. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
3 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies
GLTRANSLATE(3G) 														   GLTRANSLATE(3G)

NAME
glTranslated, glTranslatef - multiply the current matrix by a translation matrix C SPECIFICATION
void glTranslated( GLdouble x, GLdouble y, GLdouble z ) void glTranslatef( GLfloat x, GLfloat y, GLfloat z ) PARAMETERS
x, y, z Specify the x, y, and z coordinates of a translation vector. DESCRIPTION
glTranslate produces a translation by (x,y,z). The current matrix (see glMatrixMode) is multiplied by this translation matrix, with the product replacing the current matrix, as if glMultMatrix were called with the following matrix for its argument: 1 0 0 x 0 1 0 y 0 0 1 z 0 0 0 1 If the matrix mode is either GL_MODELVIEW or GL_PROJECTION, all objects drawn after a call to glTranslate are translated. Use glPushMatrix and glPopMatrix to save and restore the untranslated coordinate system. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glTranslate is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_MATRIX_MODE glGet with argument GL_COLOR_MATRIX glGet with argument GL_MODELVIEW_MATRIX glGet with argument GL_PROJECTION_MATRIX glGet with argument GL_TEXTURE_MATRIX SEE ALSO
glMatrixMode, glMultMatrix, glPushMatrix, glRotate, glScale GLTRANSLATE(3G)