Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming [XQuery] How to Convert from JSON Message to XML Message with XQuery Post 302581084 by tien86 on Monday 12th of December 2011 04:13:02 AM
Old 12-12-2011
hi all thank you for watching, OSB provide a method using java callout. So i have solved this problem by java insted of using XQuery

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to limit max no of message in a posix message queue

Hii can anyone pls tell how to limit the max no of message in a posix message queue. I have made changes in proc/sys/fs/mqueue/msg_max But still whenever i try to read the value of max. message in the queue using attr.mq_curmsgs (where struct mq_attr attr) its giving the default value as 10.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit3884
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to extract XML message from log

I need help to extract a following SOAP-ENV:Header XML message from the log. XML message need to be extracted: *************************** <SOAP-ENV:Header> <ServiceGatewayHeader> <SourceApplicationId>OXL</SourceApplicationId> <Version>1.0</Version> <UserId>TEST</UserId>... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjshankar
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Move xml files from unix to message queue.

Hi, I need to move the XML files from the UNIX to the message queue. Please help me out to write the code.. Thanks, Mohana Krishnan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishnan_6015@y
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unable to extract a tag from a very long XML message

Hi I have a log file which contain XML message. I want to extract the value between the tag : <businessEventId>13201330</businessEventId> i.e., 13201330. I tried the following commands but as the message is very long, unable to do it. Attached is the log file. Please provide inputs. --... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sapna_Sai
3 Replies

5. Programming

Validate queries XQUERY

Hi! I am working in an application jsp-java-xml , and i need to validate queries in xquery. For example If I put (in a text field) "for $x in XXX/yyy return data($x/tittle)" I need a bean(class) that show if the text is correct or not. And, if were posible, show the syntax error too. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: avatarrr
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract XML message from a log file using awk

Dear all I have a log file and the content like this file name: temp.log <?xml version="1.0" encoding="cp850"?> <!DOCTYPE aaabbb SYSTEM '/dtdpath'> <aaabbb> <tranDtl> <msgId>000001</msgId> </tranDtl> ..... </aaabbb> ... ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: on9west
1 Replies

7. Programming

[Xquery] How to do a increment in a For loop

Hello men. How can i build a simple increment for $a by Xquery such as ? let $a := 0 for $i in (1 to 10) let $a := $a + 1 return $a why a in this loop always is '1' Thank you for reading, its will really helpful for my job if i can solve this problem :D:D (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tien86
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert json to xml

Hello everyone, I have created a workflow that will pull down data via a RESTful API in JSON, then my code parses and modifies said data. The problem I have is that these APIs I am working with only accept XML to PUT/POST data, and I am looking for an easy way to convert my JSON file to XML. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zaphod_B
2 Replies
basexgui(1)							 The XML Database						       basexgui(1)

NAME
basexgui - XML database system and XPath/XQuery processor (graphical mode) SYNOPSIS
basexgui [file] DESCRIPTION
basexgui starts a standalone locally running instance of the BaseX database system. In addition to the main database functionality of basex(1), the graphical mode offers innovative graphical frontends to visualize XML data. An advanced embedded XQuery Editor is coupled to the visualizations, providing instant result feedback. XML and XQuery files can be passed on as parameters. If an XML file is passed, a database instance is created from this file. If an XQuery file is passed on, it is opened in the XQuery editor. SEE ALSO
basex(1), basexserver(1), basexclient(1) ~/.basex BaseX (standalone and server) properties ~/.basexgui BaseX additional GUI properties ~/.basexperm user name, passwords, and permissions ~/.basexevents contains all existing events ~/BaseXData Default database directory ~/BaseXData/.logs Server logs ~/BaseXRepo Package repository BaseX Documentation Wiki: http://docs.basex.org HISTORY
BaseX started as a research project of the Database and Information Systems Group (DBIS) at the University of Konstanz in 2005 and soon turned into a feature-rich open source XML database and XPath/XQuery processor. LICENSE
New (3-clause) BSD License AUTHOR
BaseX is developed by a bunch of people called 'The BaseX Team' <http://basex.org/about-us/> led by Christian Gruen <cg@basex.org>. The man page was written by Alexander Holupirek <alex@holupirek.de> while packaging BaseX for Debian GNU/Linux. 26 June 2012 basexgui(1)