Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Migrating Solaris 8, 9 to Guest Domains (LDOMs) Post 302580869 by bobby320 on Saturday 10th of December 2011 02:40:30 PM
Old 12-10-2011
Migrating Solaris 8, 9 to Guest Domains (LDOMs)

Hi Everyone,

one question is it possible to migrate a physical standalone Solaris 8 or 9 OS to Guest Domain (LDOMs).

If yes, can someone please provide steps to migrate these OS to LDOMs.

Thanks,
Kartheek.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Help needed - trying to run commands in Guest LDoms from Control LDOM

Hi Folks, I am used to writing scripts to get info by running commands at local zones level from their respective global zone by using zlogin <localzone> "command>" while remaining at the global zone level. Can the same be done with Guest LDoms while remaining at the control LDOM level? ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: momin
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Booting Solaris LDOMS Control Domains

We are having a discussion on what order LDOMS and control domains should be booted. I think it should be LDOMS first then Control. Can anyone tell me why I am wrong or why I am right. Thanks, :confused: (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: aeroforce
6 Replies

3. Solaris

Guest LDOMS on same subnet cant ping eachother

Hi all, New to this forum. I have just been reading through a historical thread about some issues with IPMP. Some tips from "Peasant" where very useful. Please see below "Just couple of more hints regarding VM. For VDS, use one VDS - one guest LDOM, don't put everything in primary-vds.... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: selectstar
9 Replies
sequel(1)						      General Commands Manual							 sequel(1)

NAME
sequel - The Database Toolkit for Ruby SYNOPSIS
sequel <uri|path> [options] DESCRIPTION
Sequel is a lightweight database access toolkit for Ruby. OPTIONS
-C, --copy-databases Copy one database to another -d, --dump-migration Print database migration to STDOUT -D, --dump-migration-same-db Print database migration to STDOUT without type translation -e, --env ENV Use environment config for database -l, --log logfile Log SQL statements to log file -L, --load-dir DIR Loads all *.rb under specified directory -m, --migrate-directory DIR Run the migrations in directory -M, --migrate-version VER Migrate the database to version given -N, --no-test-connection Do not test the connection -t, --trace Output the full backtrace if an exception is raised -?, -h, --help Show this message -v, --version Show version SEE ALSO
This program is shipped as part of the lisequel-ruby1.8 library package, you can check its corresponding documentation can be found in the libsquel-ruby-doc package. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Deepak Tripathi <apenguinlinux@gmail.com>, based on the command-line output of this program, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be freely used by others). May 25, 2010 sequel(1)