Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Physical processor count required Post 302579963 by abhilashkrishn on Wednesday 7th of December 2011 05:54:09 AM
Old 12-07-2011
Computer Machinfo

Run machinfoSmilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

physical volume and physical disk.

Hello, I need explanations about physical disks and physical volumes. What is the difference between these 2 things? In fact, i am trying to understand what the AIX lspv2command does. Thank you in advance. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: VeroL
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Physical volume- no free physical partitions

I was in smit, checking on disc space, etc. and it appears that one of our physical volumes that is part of a large volume group, has no free physical partitions. The server is running AIX 5.1. What would be the advisable step to take in this instance? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: markper
9 Replies

3. AIX

LPAR processor/virtual processor settings

Question is on setting of Physical and Virtual processors for LPARs to make proper use of virtualization capabilities. Environment is a 8-way p570 with 4 LPARs. lparVIO1 and lparVIO2: AIX 5300-04-01 Mode/Type= Shared-SMT/Capped Minimum Processors= 0.10 Desired Processors= 0.50 Maximum... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: guttew
1 Replies

4. AIX

Processor and processor core

Guys... Hows it going??? I have been going through the hardware spec of IBM system p systems.. and here i am confused for IBM Power 520 Express it says Processor cores: One, two or four 64-bit 4.2 GHz POWER6 with AltiVec™ SIMD and Hardware Decimal Floating-Point acceleration ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaji_prk
1 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Does vmstat -d give a count of actual physical writes/reads done to/from hard disk?

Hi, I am trying to find the reliability of 'vmstat -d' for showing the actual physical writes on sectors on hard disk. Can anyone please tell me if the numbers in the "sectors" field under "read" or "write" headers show a count of the actual write commands sent to disk from the low level... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jake24
2 Replies

6. AIX

Maximum Limit of HMC to handle Physical Power Virtualization Physical Machine

Hello All, Can anybody please tell me what is the maximum limit of Physical IBM Power Machine which can be handled by single HMC at a single point of time? Thanks, Jenish (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jenish_shah
1 Replies

7. Solaris

How to count number of physical and virtual processors on Solaris machine.?

hi, I am using command psrinfo -p to check the number of physical processors present on any soalris machine.I want to check the number of virtual processors assigned for particular solaris machine. which command/set of command need to be used which can grep or show the total virtual processors... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

UNIX Script required for count the records in table

Hi Friends, I looking for the script for the count of the records in table. and then it's containg the zero records then should get abort. and should notify us through mail. Can you please help me out in this area i am lacking. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: victory
5 Replies

9. AIX

Identifying Underlying Physical Core Count - AIX

Hi guys, I was wondering if you could help me out with a query I had. Is there a query to identify the total processor core count of the physical AIX box from which I am running 4 LPARs. I have run the lscfg, lparstat-i and lsdev -Cc processor commands however they just show me the cores... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: OsmosisJones
9 Replies

10. Solaris

Solaris installed Physical Processor ..how to check?

I would like to know how to identify the installed "Physical Processor" .here is the output #psrinfo -pv of from 2 systems : - System 1 The physical processor has 8 virtual processors (0-7) SPARC-T4 (chipid 0, clock 2848 MHz) -System 2 The physical processor has 8 virtual... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmedamer12
3 Replies
Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Phylip::PhylipConf(3pm) 	User Contributed Perl Documentation	   Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Phylip::PhylipConf(3pm)

NAME
Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Phylip::PhylipConf SYNOPSIS
use Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Phylip::PhylipConf; my %menu = %{$Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Phylip::PhylipConf::Menu->{$version}->{'PROTDIST'}}; DESCRIPTION
A configuration for managing menu configuration differences between version 3.5 and 3.6 FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to one of the Bioperl mailing lists. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: http://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Shawn Hoon Email shawnh@fugu-sg.org CONTRIBUTORS
Email:jason-at-bioperl.org APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ perl v5.12.3 2011-06-18 Bio::Tools::Run::Phylo::Phylip::PhylipConf(3pm)