Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Can I view an 'at' command?
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Can I view an 'at' command? Post 302578756 by ygemici on Friday 2nd of December 2011 08:53:47 AM
Old 12-02-2011
cron and at are separete commands.(and cron runs with a different enviroment (/etc/crontab))
usually the at cmd, used one times jobs,for exa (test a script at specific times and see what happened)
if it's succesfull that your scheduled job,you can think it as a cron jobs for repeated times.

regards
ygemici
This User Gave Thanks to ygemici For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view page command?

Hi All, When I run a command on any shell, many times the output is longer than the screen can hold, so I only can see parts of the output. Is there a command that will show me page by page the results of each command? Thanks, Jared (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JaredsNew
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

command to view ports being used

Is there a command that will show me all ports being used? I thought maybe the "lsof" command would show me, but I'm not seeing anything. Thanks, Jeff (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lawadm1
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

View command was typed

Hello All, I Am A New Member To This Group. Could you show me how to view all command was typed the same Redhat. Every I type arrow up and down to show the command was type but nothing to see. I must type it again. it is very slow. Thanks hoavn (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoavn
4 Replies

4. Solaris

command to view the haware detail

I use command #lscfg -v in AIX system and it gives the detail of the hardware of the system. what is the similar command to view the detail of the hardware of the system in SUN-Solaris (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchangba1
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to view folder subfolder and its capacity

Can any one tell how to view folder and subfolder with its capacity df -k will cannot be used it shows only the parent folder while du -k will show all subfolder and files but not show the capacity and also i dont want view any files Thank you!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shivu
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to view files in Directory

Hi, Can you help me in providing me a command to view all files present in a directory. Thanks a lot. -Vamsi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VamsiVasili
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to view files in Directory

Hi, Can u provide me the command to view files in a directory.Urgent Pls. -Vamsi (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: VamsiVasili
4 Replies

8. AIX

Help Please - Command to view missing filesets in aix

Please anyone tell me "What is the command to view missing filesets in aix" Thanks in advance ---------- Post updated at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:09 PM ---------- Please anyone tell me "What is the command to view missing filesets in aix" Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sweetysiva29
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to view command in history for specific date

hi i want to find a command in history for specific date . is it possible that i can view ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptor
1 Replies

10. SCO

Command to View Processor Usage

Hi everyone, i used to know the command to show current CPU usage but i cannot remember it. It was not "Top". Openserver 6. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paulbas
4 Replies
VWRIGHT(1)						      General Commands Manual							VWRIGHT(1)

NAME
vwright - normalize a RADIANCE view, shift it to the right SYNOPSIS
vwright [ view options ] distance vwright [ view options ] name DESCRIPTION
In the first form, vwright shifts a RADIANCE view the specified distance to the right, putting out a complete set of view parameters in a single line on the standard output. This utility is most often used to compute a right-eyed view from a left-eye view for stereo imaging. If no options are specified on the command line, vwright reads a view from its standard input. The distance given is in world coordinate units. A negative value indicates a shift to the left rather than the right. The second form substitutes a name prefix in place of the shift distance, and produces constant assignments on the standard output suitable for passing directly to rcalc(1). For a given prefix N, the constant names are as follows: Nt: view type ('v'==1,'l'==2,'a'==3,'h'==4,'c'==5,'s'==6) Npx: view point x value Npy: view point y value Npz: view point z value Ndx: view direction x value (normalized) Ndy: view direction y value (normalized) Ndz: view direction z value (normalized) Nd: view focal distance Nux: view up vector x value (normalized) Nuy: view up vector y value (normalized) Nuz: view up vector z value (normalized) Nh: view horizontal size Nv: view vertical size Ns: view shift Nl: view lift No: view fore clipping distance Na: view aft clipping distance Nhx: derived horizontal image vector x value (normalized) Nhy: derived horizontal image vector y value (normalized) Nhz: derived horizontal image vector z value (normalized) Nhn: derived horizontal image vector multiplier Nvx: derived vertical image vector x value (normalized) Nvy: derived vertical image vector y value (normalized) Nvz: derived vertical image vector z value (normalized) Nvn: derived vertical image vector multiplier EXAMPLES
To start rpict(1) on a view .06 meters left of the view in the file "right.vf": rpict `vwright -.06 < right.vf` scene.oct > right.hdr & To move the rad(1) view named "left" 2.5 inches to the right and render from there: rad -v "right `rad -n -s -V -v left examp.rif | vwright 2.5`" examp.rif & To pass a view to rcalc for conversion to some other view: rcalc -n -e `vwright orig < orig.vf` -f viewmod.cal -o view.fmt > new.vf AUTHOR
Greg Ward SEE ALSO
pdfblur(1), rad(1), rcalc(1), rpict(1), rvu(1) RADIANCE
8/29/96 VWRIGHT(1)