Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Move LV to a different PV (same VG) Post 302577680 by verdepollo on Tuesday 29th of November 2011 03:03:34 PM
Old 11-29-2011
Nevermind, I found the solution:

Code:
migratepv -l myLV hdisk2 hdisk1

You can mark this thread as [SOLVED]. Smilie
This User Gave Thanks to verdepollo For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

move files

I want to move files ( about 1000 files ) from /tmp/edp1 to /tmp/edp2, all files are no extension, I want to add .txt to the end of all files ( eg. the original file name is oracl , the new file name should be oracl.txt ) , could suggest what can I do ? thx (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

move file

In the directory /tmp , there are some new files will be created to it by time to time , I want to mv the files that are created within 15 minutes to other direcory eg. /tmp/backup , could suggest what can I do ? thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ust
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Move with compression

How can I move a file and compress it at the same time? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: truma1
8 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Move all but not the latest

what is way to not move a latest file in a a particular folder X. There are number of files in the folder, I donot want to move the latest file into another folder. Can anyone figure out where is wrong in the script. lastfile=$(ls -rt | tail -1) for allfile in $(ls | grep -v... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: u263066
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to move files

Message broker is creating multiple files on my unix box. Files are like *.txt, *.dat, *.csv etc. I can pass following parameters to my script, $SourceFileDir, $TargetFileDir, $FileName. I wrote a script which can move one files from $SourceFileDir to $TargetFileDir after assigning... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: monicasgupta
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

move a file

hi, i was trying to move a file from my directoty to the home directory. * the file is not found in my directory too as it is moved but not found in the home directory i was using: cd my_dir mv filename homedir_name So kindly tell me... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: janani_kalyan
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Move files

I have multiple file with names april.0001.frm.edi april.0002.frm.edi I created a list with all the file names which has "860" inside the file and named the list as april-860-list I need to move all the files to name CHRY.860.01 CHRY.860.02 from that list. How do I do that? I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yshahiac
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scan and move

i have a script to look for a file, but it moves a file that's being used. i want to use: if file exists > 0, and not being updated/used in the last 2 minutes, move to /tmp i can do this much: if then mv filename.txt /tmp else exit fi or how can i check if... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tjmannonline
3 Replies

9. AIX

Move directory

Hi All, please help me with the command for moving/copying one directory(including subdirectories) to one directory in another mount point in same server in AIX ... thanksss (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sanal
7 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2014-01-06 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)