Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Siri and the future of scripters, and people like us... Post 302577478 by h@foorsa.biz on Tuesday 29th of November 2011 07:00:26 AM
Old 11-29-2011
All I can say, Evolving and moving forward are the norms in computing

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix for MS People

Hello Unix gods! I'm probably a pretty good programmer (on the windows/web/asp/iis side of things) with a good background in IT, but am looking for a new and fresh challenge, hence, I purchased a Sun Ultra5 system with Solaris 7 installed!! I'm quite good when it comes to "IBM compatibles" and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: NEWX
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Attention Shell Scripters

Hi mates, Hope this is very simple for those who r well versed wth scripting but I'm literally new to scripting so please guys help me out in writing these basic scripts.I'm using Bash and Vi editor. 1 ....How to write a script that takes a file as an argument. The script should be able to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobby36
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Finding people

Since this is a place for very smart, expert tech people I wanted to know if anyone knew a site or way to find accurate info on the whereabouts of relatives online. I am looking for a reputable site where I can find more then just last registered address. I need cell phone or recent email... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vedder191
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Future dates.

If I have a script that writes the name of the file based on today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow. How would I modify the line echo "filename.${PDY}${CYC}" >>CONTROL to reflect tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and write it to the file called CONTROL? Since ${PDY} shows... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: libertyforall
2 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

What people should be aware of

I you haven't already see it yet, I just wanted to share with you the following video : How lobbies controls international organizations regarding Food/Health ... Dailymotion - NWO - Nouvel Ordre Mondial - Codex Alimentarius - Food Plan - une vidéo News & Politics What happen when fees come... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ctsgnb
2 Replies
bscv(7D)							      Devices								  bscv(7D)

NAME
bscv, bscbus, i2bsc - Blade support chip interface driver DESCRIPTION
The bscv, bscbus and i2bsc drivers interface with the Blade support chip used on Sun Microsystem's Blade server products. These drivers provide a conduit for passing control, environmental, cpu signature and event information between Solaris and the Blade support chip. These drivers do not export public interfaces. Instead they make information available via picl, prtdiag, prtfru and related tools. In addition, these drivers log Blade support chip environmental event information into system logs. FILES
/platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscbus 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/bscv 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/sun4u/kernel/drv/sparcv9/i2bsc 64-bit ELF kernel driver /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscbus 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) /platform/i86pc/kernel/drv/bscv 32-bit ELF kernel file (x86 only) ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |ATTRIBUTE TYPE |ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |Limited to systems with | | |Blade Support Chip | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcar.u, SUNWcar.i | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SunOS 5.11 22 August 2003 bscv(7D)