Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to Find files in subdirectory? Post 302575485 by agama on Monday 21st of November 2011 11:26:48 PM
Old 11-22-2011
This may work better:

Code:
find /stage/*/*/IN -maxdepth 1 -name "*.DAT"

Last edited by agama; 11-22-2011 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: typo

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files including subdirectory and Delete

Hello Experts, I m newbie. Could u pls help me to write script on Sun solaris- I have backup directory "/var/opt/backup/" where files are backed up in different directory "backup1" "backup2" "backup3". I want to write a shell script which i will put in crontab and daily midnight it will... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thepurple
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files in directory and its subdirectory

I am writing a script which reads a file line by line and then assigns it to a variable like this 1090373422_4028715212.jpg. I have images with file name of this format in some other directory. In my script I want to assign variable with this file name and then find this filename in some other... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyotib
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

find and replace in subdirectory (filename & content - both)

Hi, I have to rename all occurance of CUST_MST to RESELLER_MST both in filename and file content under a directory (say D0) which contains multiple (2-3 levels) sub directory. Example: D0 -> D1 -> D2 has a file CUST_MST_TEMP.txt this contains : > cat /D0/D1/D2/CUST_MST_TEMP.txt... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sabyasm
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Count files in every subdirectory

Hi if anyone could help me :) I did a lot of search and 70% of answer is "how to count files in all subdirectories". A basic problem for me is how to count files in every subdirectory separately then sort it by number of files For example: dir1 file1 file2 subdir11 dir2 dir3 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yorryk
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to deleting some files under subdirectory

Hi guys, sorry if my english not very well.. i have a problem.. i have a file and the structure is : Folder/ Folder/10.123.124.20/pm_data/A200807 Folder/10.123.124.20/pm_data/A200807 Folder/10.123.124.20/pm_data/A200807 Folder/10.123.124.20/pm_data/A200808... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: AdziE
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find command, -name by directory and subdirectory?

Hi All, I'm trying to use the find command to return matches for a directory and file. For example, given the following directories: /one/two/three/file1.txt /one/three/two/file1.txt /one/four/two/three/file1.txt I'm expecting the following to be returned: ... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: makodarear
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files of specific size excluding search in a subdirectory

Hi All, I was exploring find command and came across -prune option which would exclude search in a mention subdirectory. My quesry is to search all files more that 100 MB size but exclude search in a subdirectory. I am using below command,but somehow it is not working. Can anybody help me... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: usha rao
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Listing files in subdirectory

Forgive me if there is an answer to this somewhere in the forums. I've gone through as much as I could but couldn't find a relevant answer. What I'm trying to do is use the ll command to list some files in a subdirectory that matches a certain format. I've tried ll *.*a* <subdirectory> but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: archaic
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i find a word inside a file from a directory and it's subdirectory ?

Suppose i have a word "mail". I have to search this word in all files inside a directory and it's sub-directories. It will also search in all hidden directory and sub-directories. If it finds this word in any file it will list that file. How can i do this with perl/ruby/awk/sed/bash or... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: cola
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find: filename in every subdirectory matching a pattern

Hi, I have multiple directories built in following manner /app/red/tmp /app/blue/upd /app/blue/tmp /app/green/tmp /app/red/upd /app/green/upd I have filenames having pattern ONE.XXX.dat TWO.ZZZ.dat and so on across the folders listed above My objective is to list all filenames of a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wahi80
4 Replies
GLGETSUBROUTINEUNIFO(3G)					  [FIXME: manual]					  GLGETSUBROUTINEUNIFO(3G)

NAME
glGetSubroutineUniformLocation - retrieve the location of a subroutine uniform of a given shader stage within a program C SPECIFICATION
GLint glGetSubroutineUniformLocation(GLuint program, GLenum shadertype, const GLchar *name); PARAMETERS
program Specifies the name of the program containing shader stage. shadertype Specifies the shader stage from which to query for subroutine uniform index. shadertype must be one of GL_VERTEX_SHADER, GL_TESS_CONTROL_SHADER, GL_TESS_EVALUATION_SHADER, GL_GEOMETRY_SHADER or GL_FRAGMENT_SHADER. name Specifies the name of the subroutine uniform whose index to query. DESCRIPTION
glGetSubroutineUniformLocation returns the location of the subroutine uniform variable name in the shader stage of type shadertype attached to program, with behavior otherwise identical to glGetUniformLocation(). If name is not the name of a subroutine uniform in the shader stage, -1 is returned, but no error is generated. If name is the name of a subroutine uniform in the shader stage, a value between zero and the value of GL_ACTIVE_SUBROUTINE_LOCATIONS minus one will be returned. Subroutine locations are assigned using consecutive integers in the range from zero to the value of GL_ACTIVE_SUBROUTINE_LOCATIONS minus one for the shader stage. For active subroutine uniforms declared as arrays, the declared array elements are assigned consecutive locations. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if shadertype or pname is not one of the accepted values. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if program is not the name of an existing program object. SEE ALSO
glGetProgram(), glGetActiveSubroutineUniform(), glGetActiveSubroutineUniformName(), glGetUniformLocation() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLGETSUBROUTINEUNIFO(3G)