Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Convert File Type - AIX
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Convert File Type - AIX Post 302574840 by vbe on Friday 18th of November 2011 12:26:59 PM
Old 11-18-2011
And
Code:
export NLS_LANG=french_france.we8iso8859p1

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

terminal type problem with cygwin on aix

hey, I use cygwin to connect to AIX 5.2 but when I open vi I get an error saying: ex: 0602-108 cygwin is not a recognized terminal type how can I fix that? I thought cygwin was tty vt100? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rein
1 Replies

2. AIX

Trying to hookup my notebook to my IBM 7046-B50 type rack RS6000/AIX system

Greetings to all: Gentlemen, I've tried extremely hard to hookup my notebook via the hyperterminal to my AIX box (IBM 7046-B50) by virtue of a cross-over cable. Don't know really whats going on ......to my surprise. The notebook says its hookedup successfully but shows no unix login prompt on... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhatmi
6 Replies

3. AIX

Type national symbols in AIX ?

Hi, What I have done - I installed my national language(package bos.loc.pc.Lt_LT), and selected this language for particular user using LANG env. variable. What should I do next ? I heard something about keymaps, input methods ?? (my language is lithuanian) I'm talking only about command... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
0 Replies

4. AIX

How convert PCL or PDF file to text in AIX

I need to conver a PCL or PDF file to text in AIX, and I donīt know how. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: 10789
0 Replies

5. AIX

how to identify the raid type on aix

hi how to identify the raid type on aix? thx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: melanie_pfefer
1 Replies

6. AIX

AIX 5.2 installation on 'IBM system p5 type 9110-51A'

Hi All, I am new to AIX, not completly though.. I got a task to install AIX 5.2 on 'IBM system p5 type 9110-51A' server. I tried few things, but i am not able to get to the console of this server to proceed with the installation. I have installed AIX 6.1 earlier, but those servers can be plugged... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nd007
4 Replies

7. AIX

How to install AIX 5.1 on p5 type 9110-51A ?

Hello ALL I have a p510-9110 server with Aix 5.3 installed .. I have many issues related to (oracle 11.5.3 apps) . and oracle said :this OS is not supported with the current apps ..just 5.1 . I tried to install 5.1 on the p510 server , but even no boot from 5.1 cd !!! after goggling... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: zzmaher
10 Replies

8. AIX

Finding the type of AIX server using command line

Hi All, I am trying to find out type of AIX servers , for eg : server A is eServer p5 520 , server B is pSeries 630-6C4 etc. Can some one suggest me the best way to retrive this information through command line. is there any direct command or script by which i can retrieve this information... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
9 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Convert Excel File (xls) to tab delimited text file on AIX

Hi i have a problem in my job i try to convert an excel file (xls extention) to text file (tab delimited), but no result with this comand cat xxx.xls > xxx.txt Do you have eny idea? PS: sorry for my english Thanks!! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frisso
4 Replies

10. AIX

AIX and Value too large to be stored in data type.

root@test8:/config1>oslevel -s 5300-01-00-0000 root@test8:/config1>oslevel -r 5300-01 while moving a file sized 9GB i got this message root@test8:/configapp>mv bkp_14JUN16_oraapp_2.tgz /oraapp bkp_14JUN16_oraapp_2.tgz: Value too large to be stored in data type. possibly need APAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
2 Replies
doctools::html::cssdefaults(n)					Documentation tools				    doctools::html::cssdefaults(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
doctools::html::cssdefaults - Default CSS style for HTML export plugins SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require doctools::html::cssdefaults ?0.1? ::doctools::html::cssdefaults::contents _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This package provides a single command providing access to the text of the default CSS style to use for HTML markup generated by the vari- ous HTML export plugins. This is an internal package of doctools, for use by export plugins, i.e. the packages converting doctools related documented into other formats, most notably HTML. API
::doctools::html::cssdefaults::contents This command returns the text of the default CSS style to use for HTML markup generated by the various HTML export plugins. BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category doctools of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
CSS, HTML, doctools, export, plugin, style CATEGORY
Documentation tools COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2009 Andreas Kupries <andreas_kupries@users.sourceforge.net> doctools2base 0.1 doctools::html::cssdefaults(n)