Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers Media Centre for Fedora doable?? Post 302573394 by almirzaee on Monday 14th of November 2011 09:35:22 AM
Old 11-14-2011
Do I have to install it separately on my machine or I can use it as an application? sorry, I am a newbieSmilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

The HP-UX Porting and Archive Centre

If you're looking for an easy source of free software for HP-UX, look no further. A consortium of major universities and HP user groups have banded together and operate what is simply the finest free software site in existence. The world's best HP-UX software engineers have ported each package... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perderabo
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Management Centre

Hi Guys, Does anyone ever use Sun MC before? If yes, can u share with me how to do the installation. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raziayub
1 Replies

3. Red Hat

How to install fedora 13 from a usb media....it should not like 'live'?

im using Dell Inspiron with windows 7 as operating system.....in my hard drive there is some 34 gb unpartitioned space and now i want to install fedora 13 into it, after installation it should be dual boot. problem here is... i have the fedora 13 image file ie fedora13-i386-DVD.iso file. ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthik437
13 Replies

4. IP Networking

is that doable in NS3 ??

Dear all, I want to simulate an Wireless Mobile ad hoc network that uses the OLSR routing algorithm. ( i know how to do that now after reading the tutorial) Now, Instead of sending messages, I want the nodes to be able to send a c++ code. consider this scenario: node A, send a c++... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: knowledgeSeeker
0 Replies

5. War Stories

Data Centre meets Vacuum Cleaner

Hi Folks, I have just spent a couple of days resolving some problems at the remote DR data centre, sorting out the problems caused by the over zealous use of a Vacuum cleaner of all things. We have a backup server a SUN V480R with a Storedge 3510 and expansion attached which suffered a... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull04
6 Replies
MINIDLNA(1)						      General Commands Manual						       MINIDLNA(1)

NAME
minidlna -- lightweight DLNA/UPnP-AV server SYNOPSIS
minidlna [-f config_file] [-d] [-a -listening_ip] [-p port] [-s serial] [-m model_number] [-t notify_interval] [-P pid_filename] [-w url] [-R] minidlna [-h | -V] DESCRIPTION
The minidlna daemon is a DLNA/UPnP-AV server sharing media files (video, music and pictures) to clients on your network. Clients are typi- cally multimedia players such as vlc, totem and xbmc, and devices such as portable media players, smartphones, televisions, video game enter- tainment systems and blu-ray players. OPTIONS
All the options below (except -f) can also be set in a configuration file (see minidlna.conf(5)). -a listening_ip IP address the daemon should be listening on. -d Activate debug mode (do not daemonize). -f config_file Specify the location of the configuration file. Uses /etc/minidlna.conf by default. -h Show help and exit. -m model_number Model number the daemon will report to clients in its XML description. -P pid_filename PID file to use; the default is /run/minidlna.pid. -p port Port number to listen on; the default is port 80. -R Forces a full rescan of the media files. -s serial Serial number the daemon will report to clients in its XML description. -t notify_interval Notify interval, in seconds; defaults to 895 seconds. -V Show the program version and exit. -w url Sets the presentation url; the default is http address. FILES
/etc/minidlna.conf Default system-wide configuration file. See minidlna.conf(5) for details on the syntax. SEE ALSO
minidlna.conf(5) Debian July 21, 2011 Debian