Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Invoke Procedure Help
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Invoke Procedure Help Post 302572766 by jayan_jay on Friday 11th of November 2011 02:30:20 AM
Old 11-11-2011
Try with this ..
Code:
for ip in $(cat ip_file)
do
        while read USR PAS
        do
                perl x.pl $ip $USR $PAS
        done < user_password_file
done

This User Gave Thanks to jayan_jay For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to invoke shell script

hi everybody, i learning unix now only.Can u pls guide me in invoking a shell script.Actually i need to know how to write the command for invoking the shell script.Suppose the shell file name is count , then how i will write the command. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gopa_mani
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

invoke same script twice

hey, can I invoke the same script twice simultaneously? I want both instances to run at the same time with different parameters. Thanks! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mpang_
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Invoke Terminal Without Profile

Hey, I need to open a terminal via a shell script, but i need it to not read any of the start up files. So far I was thinking something along the lines of this but it was unsuccessfull !#bin/sh /Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app/Contents/MacOS/Terminal --noprofile any ideas on how to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: meskue
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

invoke ksh in SunOS 5.7

Hi I have the following in .kshrc file set -o allexport HOSTNAME=$(uname -n) HISTSIZE=50 EDITOR=vi ENV=$HOME/.kshrc PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local:/etc/bin/:/bin:/usr/local/bin:. bind =complete set +o allexport clear and I have the following in .profile umask 077... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: muru
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

OOM KIller INVOKE

Hi I have written a code that will exhaust the memory completely by allocating it and not freeing it. The OOM killer as expected in invoked and it killed a few high memory using processes and their childs. But after that, though the system is not getting hung, it is not printing any msgs in... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: subratasaharia
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to invoke ESC+K

How to invoke ESC+K to get recent commands in Korn Shell. In some of the unix machine ESC+K is available and in some machines, it does not work. All of the machines that I work have Korn shell. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobbygsk
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to invoke an URL

Hi, I am trying to invoke an service using URL. I want to know how to call that url with nohup. nohup links "__http://Administrator:assword@ServName:8080/invoke/wm.server.admin/shutdown?bounce=no&option=force&timeout=0" & I am trying to run this command on unix command prompt, But in... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: swap27
8 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Invoke an exe file!!

Hello, Thank you for reading my Thread. I am very very new to Perl / Shell Scripting here. I m assigned some tasks here. I have an exe file on our server. I have to navigate to the path and invoke the exe file. Can someone please guide me with that. Thanks you, Skaranth (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: skaranth
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget invoke a button

Hi I have a certain URL(ABC TV Network - Shows, Episodes, Schedules & Programming - ABC.com) and I want to invoke a button (say abc) in it from BASH. How should I do it using wget? Any help! Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankur328
2 Replies
zic2xpm(6)							       Games								zic2xpm(6)

NAME
zic2xpm - Tool to convert ZIICS chess pieces into XBoard (XPM/XIM) pieces. SYNOPSIS
zic2xpm file1 [file2 ...] DESCRIPTION
zic2xpm converts one or more ZIICS piece files into a format that can be used by XBoard. If you give more than one filename, be aware that multiple sets of the same size cannot exist in one directory. Multiple sets of different sizes can exist in a single directory. EXAMPLE
If you wanted to make a directory containing the sets SET2.V32, SET2.V40, SET2.V50, and SET2.V56, all of which are located in ~/ziics, you could do: mkdir Sets cd Sets zic2xpm ~/ziics/SET2.* You would then run XBoard like this: xboard -pixmap Sets BUGS
Please report any bugs to frankm@hiwaay.net SEE ALSO
xboard(6). AUTHOR
Frank McIngvale (frankm@hiwaay.net) COPYING
Copyright (C) 1996 Free Software Foundation, Inc. NOTICE: The piece images distributed with ZIICS are copyrighted works of their original creators. Images converted with zic2xpm may not be redistributed without the permission of the copyright holders. Do not contact the authors of zic2xpm or of ZIICS itself to request permis- sion. NOTICE: The format of the ZIICS piece file was gleaned from SHOWSETS.PAS, a part of ZIICS. Thanks to Andy McFarland (Zek on ICC) for mak- ing this source available! ZIICS is a completely separate and copyrighted work of Andy McFarland. Use and distribution of ZIICS falls under the ZIICS license, NOT the GNU General Public License. NOTICE: The format of the VGA imageblocks was determined by experimentation, and without access to any of Borland Inc.'s BGI library source code. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. However, the above notices MUST BE RETAINED in any copy that you redistribute or modify. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111 USA. zic2xpm 2.0 11 Apr 1996 zic2xpm(6)