Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming bounded buffer implementation Post 302571344 by achenle on Monday 7th of November 2011 06:54:45 AM
Old 11-07-2011
Also, you need to check what the pointers you're putting into your buffers actually point to....

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Frame buffer implementation in Linux

At present, Iam working on Linux Framebuffer device console. I have a doubt sir. Please solve this. *How to display a string or a character in Frame buffer in C language? *What is the library file (is it <linux/fb.h> or other one?) used to do all I/O function manipulations like printing,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chandra80
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on AWK implementation

Hi, I am accepting a string from user. compare this output with the awk output as below... echo "\n\n\tDay : \c" read day awk '{ if($day == $2) { if ($mon == $1) { print "Yes" }}}' syslog.txt I am getting the follwoing error awk: Field $() is not correct. The input line... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: EmbedUX
5 Replies

3. Programming

Malloc implementation in C

Hey Guys I am trying to implement the malloc function for my OS class and I am having a little trouble with it. I would be really grateful if I could get some hints on this problem. So I am using a doubly-linked list as my data structure and I have to allocate memory for it (duh...). The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Gambit_b
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Malloc Implementation in C

Hey Guys Some of my friends have got together and we are trying to write a basic kernel similar to Linux. I am trying to implement the malloc function in C and I am using a doubly linked list as the primary data structure. I need to allocate memory for this link list (duh...) and I don't feel... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbansal2
2 Replies

5. Linux

CAPWAP implementation

Hi I'm trying to implement CAPWAP protocol for my application.i'm able to configure my server side but i'm getting error at client(WTP) side as IOCTL error.while running the command #./WTP /mnt/cf/capwap/ : wlan2 Starting WTP... # WTP Loads... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ran789
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Lseek implementation

Hi everybody, i've been googling for ages now and gotten kinda desperate... The question, however, might be rather trivial for the experts: What is it exactly, i.e. physically, the POSIX function (for a file) "lseek" does? Does it trigger some kind of synchronization on disk? Is it just for the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Humudituu
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ipsec implementation

How can i implement Ipsec between two machines in linux_ ubuntu? any link?? suggestion?? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: elinaz
0 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Bounded Buffer is hanging, tried all I can. (C++)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: My problem is that when creating my producers and consumers, if I don't create an equal number of both, the... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: digitalbrainiac
12 Replies

9. Programming

C: CSV implementation

I have this code from a programming book: #include <stdio.h> #include <string.h> char buf; /* input line buffer */ char* field; /* fields */ char* unquote( char* ); /* csvgetline: read and parse line, return field count */ /* sample input:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: totoro125
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

XML text bounded with tag

Could you please give your inputs on the below issue: source.xml <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?> <P1 > <C1 type="i"><2></C1> <V1 type="string"><6.2></V1> <D1 type="string"> <D2><1.0></D2> <D2><2.0></D2> </D1> ...................... ...................... many more... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: unme
7 Replies
GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)														  GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)

NAME
glDrawBuffer - specify which color buffers are to be drawn into C SPECIFICATION
void glDrawBuffer( GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
mode Specifies up to four color buffers to be drawn into. Symbolic constants GL_NONE, GL_FRONT_LEFT, GL_FRONT_RIGHT, GL_BACK_LEFT, GL_BACK_RIGHT, GL_FRONT, GL_BACK, GL_LEFT, GL_RIGHT, GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, and GL_AUXi, where i is between 0 and ``GL_AUX_BUFFERS'' -1, are accepted (GL_AUX_BUFFERS is not the upper limit; use glGet to query the number of available aux buffers.) The initial value is GL_FRONT for single-buffered contexts, and GL_BACK for double-buffered contexts. DESCRIPTION
When colors are written to the frame buffer, they are written into the color buffers specified by glDrawBuffer. The specifications are as follows: GL_NONE No color buffers are written. GL_FRONT_LEFT Only the front left color buffer is written. GL_FRONT_RIGHT Only the front right color buffer is written. GL_BACK_LEFT Only the back left color buffer is written. GL_BACK_RIGHT Only the back right color buffer is written. GL_FRONT Only the front left and front right color buffers are written. If there is no front right color buffer, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_BACK Only the back left and back right color buffers are written. If there is no back right color buffer, only the back left color buffer is written. GL_LEFT Only the front left and back left color buffers are written. If there is no back left color buffer, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_RIGHT Only the front right and back right color buffers are written. If there is no back right color buffer, only the front right color buffer is written. GL_FRONT_AND_BACK All the front and back color buffers (front left, front right, back left, back right) are written. If there are no back color buffers, only the front left and front right color buffers are written. If there are no right color buffers, only the front left and back left color buffers are written. If there are no right or back color buf- fers, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_AUXi Only auxiliary color buffer i is written. If more than one color buffer is selected for drawing, then blending or logical operations are computed and applied independently for each color buffer and can produce different results in each buffer. Monoscopic contexts include only left buffers, and stereoscopic contexts include both left and right buffers. Likewise, single-buffered contexts include only front buffers, and double-buffered contexts include both front and back buffers. The context is selected at GL ini- tialization. NOTES
It is always the case that GL_AUXi = GL_AUX0 + i. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if none of the buffers indicated by mode exists. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glDrawBuffer is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_DRAW_BUFFER glGet with argument GL_AUX_BUFFERS SEE ALSO
glBlendFunc, glColorMask, glIndexMask, glLogicOp, glReadBuffer GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)