Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Debug with VIsual Studio 6, cpp project Post 302570936 by trento17 on Friday 4th of November 2011 05:39:19 PM
Old 11-04-2011
Thanks a lot, Corona688 !
People in Saskatchewan are very nice indeed !!!

Best
T

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Visual Studio .Net

How can I create and run a stand-alone console application in Visual Studio .Net ? (cpp-file)....... ...thanks for any help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pennywize
4 Replies

2. Programming

Looking for equal to Visual Studio for Unix

Hello all Im looking for IDE to edit / compile / debug similar to VC++ on windows I need it for verity of UNIX platforms, what do you think is the best tool to use And that its learning carve is easy ( as much as possible) . Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
9 Replies

3. Programming

Problem with kerberos cpp project

Hi All, I am having problem with kerberos kadmin library in c++. I am using red hat linux Enterprise Linux Server release 5 (Tikanga), and gcc c++ - 4.1.1-52.el4.i386. When I make a c project (main.c) and use function from kadmin library such as kadm5_init_krb5_context(&context); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitp
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Downloading and running Visual Studio Code

Ubuntu 16.04 I tried downloading the .deb package of Visual Studio Code from here but for some reason it won't open. From Activities Overview if I select the program it shows up in the task panel on the left but it just blinks a few times then goes away. I would rather not have to use snap... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
5 Replies
lrelease(1)						      General Commands Manual						       lrelease(1)

NAME
lrelease - generate Qt message files from Qt Linguist translation files SYNOPSIS
lrelease [ options ] project-file lrelease [ options ] ts-files [ -qm qm-file ] DESCRIPTION
This page documents the Qt Linguist Release tool for the Qt GUI toolkit. Lrelease reads a qmake/tmake project file (.pro file) and con- verts the translation files (.ts files) specified in it into Qt message files (.qm files) used by the application to translate. The .qm file format is a compact binary format that provides extremely fast lookups for translations and that is used by Qt. OPTIONS
-help Display the usage and exit. -nocompress Do not compress the .qm files. -verbose Explain what is being done. -version Display the version of lrelease and exit. USAGE
Here is an example .pro file that can be given to lrelease: HEADERS = funnydialog.h wackywidget.h SOURCES = funnydialog.cpp main.cpp wackywidget.cpp FORMS = fancybox.ui TRANSLATIONS = gnomovision_dk.ts gnomovision_fi.ts gnomovision_no.ts gnomovision_se.ts When running lrelease on this project file, the Qt message files gnomovision_dk.qm, gnomovision_fi.qm, gnomovision_no.qm and gnomovi- sion_se.qm will be generated from gnomovision_dk.ts, gnomovision_fi.ts, gnomovision_no.ts and gnomovision_se.ts, respectively. Lrelease can also be invoked with a list of .ts files to convert: lrelease gnomovision_*.ts SEE ALSO
lupdate(1) and http://doc.trolltech.com/i18n.html Trolltech AS 18 October 2001 lrelease(1)