Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Debug with VIsual Studio 6, cpp project Post 302570883 by trento17 on Friday 4th of November 2011 02:17:39 PM
Old 11-04-2011
Debug with VIsual Studio 6, cpp project

Hi,
I"m trying to debug one project in VS6 this is cpp ,with source/headers/resource files.
I need to start program from terminal with some parameters, e.g. c> feetcmd -a param1 -d param2, now this program going into the loop and the whole PC is frozen, I tried to do TASK_MANAGER/right click/DEBUG, but it doesn't bring me anything and its very very slow.
If I do DEBUG from the menu, it doesn't give me an option to enter any params into program.
I'm on XP with VS6, project compiled in Debug mode.

Tx
Trent

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Visual Studio .Net

How can I create and run a stand-alone console application in Visual Studio .Net ? (cpp-file)....... ...thanks for any help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pennywize
4 Replies

2. Programming

Looking for equal to Visual Studio for Unix

Hello all Im looking for IDE to edit / compile / debug similar to VC++ on windows I need it for verity of UNIX platforms, what do you think is the best tool to use And that its learning carve is easy ( as much as possible) . Thanks (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: umen
9 Replies

3. Programming

Problem with kerberos cpp project

Hi All, I am having problem with kerberos kadmin library in c++. I am using red hat linux Enterprise Linux Server release 5 (Tikanga), and gcc c++ - 4.1.1-52.el4.i386. When I make a c project (main.c) and use function from kadmin library such as kadm5_init_krb5_context(&context); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitp
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Downloading and running Visual Studio Code

Ubuntu 16.04 I tried downloading the .deb package of Visual Studio Code from here but for some reason it won't open. From Activities Overview if I select the program it shows up in the task panel on the left but it just blinks a few times then goes away. I would rather not have to use snap... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Circuits
5 Replies
lupdate(1)						      General Commands Manual							lupdate(1)

NAME
lupdate - update Qt Linguist translation files SYNOPSIS
lupdate [ options ] project-file lupdate [ options ] source-files -ts ts-files DESCRIPTION
This page documents the Qt Linguist Update tool for the Qt GUI toolkit. Lupdate reads a qmake/tmake project file (.pro file), finds the translatable strings in the specified source, header and interface files, and updates the translation files (.ts files) specified in it. The translation files are given to the translator who uses Qt Linguist to read the files and insert the translations. The .ts file format is a simple human-readable XML format that can be used with version control systems if required. OPTIONS
-help Display the usage and exit. -noobsolete Drop all obsolete strings. -verbose Explain what is being done. -version Display the version of lupdate and exit. USAGE
Here is an example .pro file that can be given to lupdate: HEADERS = funnydialog.h wackywidget.h SOURCES = funnydialog.cpp main.cpp wackywidget.cpp FORMS = fancybox.ui TRANSLATIONS = gnomovision_dk.ts gnomovision_fi.ts gnomovision_no.ts gnomovision_se.ts When running lupdate on this project file, the translatable strings in all the files listed in the HEADERS, SOURCES and FORMS entries will be put in the translation files listed in the TRANSLATIONS entry. Previous translations will be reused as far as possible, and translated strings that have vanished from the source files are marked obsolete. Lupdate can also be invoked with a list of C++ source files, .ui files and .ts files: lupdate *.cpp *.h *.ui -ts gnomovision_dk.ts SEE ALSO
lrelease(1) and http://doc.trolltech.com/i18n.html Trolltech AS 18 October 2001 lupdate(1)