Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Introducing Myself.
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Introducing Myself. Post 302570286 by Corona688 on Wednesday 2nd of November 2011 10:48:36 PM
Old 11-02-2011
Why not? You picked the right section for it. Welcome to the forums.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Introducing Delay less then a second.

Hi, I have a doubt in introducing a delay in the programs. We know that we do have a sleep() function/api using which we can bring a delay in terms of seconds. A minimum delay can be atleast 1 second. Now I'm bothered about how to introduce a delay that is just less than a second. Like... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: S.Vishwanath
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Introducing myself... :D

Hey guys, I am Shelby! :-) I am 13 years old and i love Unix. When i was about 6 i was introduced to computers, because almost all of my family is comprised of artists, i used macs at a very early age. I generally sat on the computer until the time i was about 10 when i walked into a laptop store... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mesaynaysayer
2 Replies

3. Programming

Introducing a new project for AI lovers

Hi guys, I'm the maintainer of Imperfect world of Robots, and I'm here to introduce this project to any AI lover. This is a free (as in freedom) software and release under the terms of GNU General Public License. Although it belongs to the programming game category, it's not only about... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aidin_36
0 Replies
ldsseek(3)						     Library Functions Manual							ldsseek(3)

NAME
ldsseek, ldnsseek - seek to an indexednamed section of a common object file SYNOPSIS
#include <stdio.h> #include <filehdr.h> #include <syms.h> #include <ldfcn.h> int ldsseek (ldptr, sectindx) LDFILE *ldptr; unsigned short sectindx; int ldnsseek (ldptr, sectname) LDFILE *ldptr; char *sectname; DESCRIPTION
ldsseek seeks to the section specified by sectindx of the common object file currently associated with ldptr. ldnsseek seeks to the section specified by sectname. ldsseek and ldnsseek return SUCCESS or FAILURE. If sectindx is greater than the number of sections in the object file, ldsseek fails; if there is no section name corresponding with sectname, ldnsseek fails. If there is no section data for the specified section or if it can- not seek to the specified section, either function fails. NOTE: The first section has an index of one. The program must be loaded with the object file access routine library libmld.a. RELATED INFORMATION
ldclose(3), ldopen(3), ldshread(3), ldfcn(4). delim off ldsseek(3)