Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ns3
Special Forums IP Networking ns3 Post 302569981 by nivedita on Wednesday 2nd of November 2011 07:24:30 AM
Old 11-02-2011
ns3

i need materials regarding ns3(related to WiMAX)

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

about ns3

Command terminated with signal SIGSEGV. Run it under a debugger to get more information (./waf --run <program> --command-template="gdb --args %s <args>"). while running our own program in ns3 we got the above error... what does this error mean?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nivedita
1 Replies

2. IP Networking

help with ns3 code

how to add a relay node in wimax network using ns3 simulator.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nivedita
0 Replies

3. IP Networking

NS3 SendTo

Hi, I am working to implement a basic WiFi infrastructure in NS3. I have placed 16 APs in grid and one client is moving using random walk. Client and AP can communicate through message exchange. However, when I try a message of size more than 30 bytes, it is crashed. Please help me if anyone have... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dandapat
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

NS3 with MQTT integration. HELP !!!!

Hi, I'm doing my thesis on the NS3 environment. I need to integrate it with mqtt. Mqtt provides a (mosquitto) broker / server, and it expects to have clients connect to it. A client could be a publisher (publishes data on the broker) or a subscriber (receives data from the broker it has subscribed... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KishIsrael
0 Replies

5. IP Networking

is that doable in NS3 ??

Dear all, I want to simulate an Wireless Mobile ad hoc network that uses the OLSR routing algorithm. ( i know how to do that now after reading the tutorial) Now, Instead of sending messages, I want the nodes to be able to send a c++ code. consider this scenario: node A, send a c++... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: knowledgeSeeker
0 Replies

6. Programming

NS3 with MQTT integration. HELP !!!!

Hi, I'm doing my thesis on the NS3 environment. I need to integrate it with mqtt. Mqtt provides a (mosquitto) broker / server, and it expects to have clients connect to it. A client could be a publisher (publishes data on the broker) or a subscriber (receives data from the broker it has subscribed... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KishIsrael
4 Replies
MKBOM(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						  MKBOM(8)

NAME
mkbom -- create a bill-of-materials file SYNOPSIS
mkbom [-s] directory bom mkbom [-s] -i filelist bom mkbom -h | --help DESCRIPTION
The mkbom command creates a bill-of-materials (bom(5)). You must specify either a source as a directory, or a text file containing a file listing as outputted by lsbom(8). mkbom will generate bill-of-materials information based on that information. Any existing bomfile will be overwritten by the new bomfile. Options: -h print full usage -s create a simplified bom containing only file paths -i filelist use the information in filelist, one entry per line, to construct the bom file. The format of the file should match lsbom(8) output with no formatting options (the default). If -s is given to mkbom, the input filelist should contain only pathnames, as with lsbom -s. SEE ALSO
bom(5), ditto(8), mkbom(8) HISTORY
The mkbom command appeared in NeXTSTEP as a tool to create bom files used during installation. Mac OS X September 26, 2006 Mac OS X