Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu How to install Adobe Flash player in Ubuntu "11.04" Post 302567241 by Royalist on Sunday 23rd of October 2011 11:16:13 AM
Old 10-23-2011
Splendid. Thanks very much, it worked beautifully. Very grateful.

I am trying to get to grips with Linux terminal commands and this has helped my understanding

Best RegardsSmilie
Smilie
Roy

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to install "source" command!/ broken "login.cl"!

Hello, I am new to this forums and this is my first "asking help" message! i have 2 problems: 1- for unknown reasons the "source" command is not avalable in my system (UBUNTU). i can't either see it in my bin directory! 2- again for unknown reasons the "login.cl" file in the home... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: astrosona
0 Replies

2. Solaris

How to make Adobe Flash Player plugin work for Firefox 13.01 on Solaris 11

How do I make Adobe flash Player work on solaris 11 for Firefox-13.0.1 which doesn't have a plugins directory? Thanks in advance.:o (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tenyhwa
0 Replies

3. Solaris

ZFS flash install "Unable to create Filesystem error"

Hi, I am trying to get an HPz420 workstation instaled (zfs root pool) via a jump-start server. I have a zfs image (from this workstation) the Solaris release is 10 1/13 update 11. I use a sparc U25 install server, upgraded to the same solaris build 10 1/13. This server is configured to install... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sc0rpie
8 Replies
TCGETSID(3)						     Linux Programmer's Manual						       TCGETSID(3)

NAME
tcgetsid - get session ID SYNOPSIS
#define _XOPEN_SOURCE 500 #include <termios.h> pid_t tcgetsid(int fd); DESCRIPTION
The function tcgetsid() returns the session ID of the current session that has the terminal associated to fd as controlling terminal. This terminal must be the controlling terminal of the calling process. RETURN VALUE
When fd refers to the controlling terminal of our session, the function tcgetsid() will return the session ID of this session. Otherwise, -1 is returned, and errno is set appropriately. ERRORS
EBADF fd is not a valid file descriptor. ENOTTY The calling process does not have a controlling terminal, or it has one but it is not described by fd. VERSIONS
tcgetsid() is provided in glibc since version 2.1. CONFORMING TO
POSIX.1-2001. NOTES
This function is implemented via the TIOCGSID ioctl(2), present since Linux 2.1.71. SEE ALSO
getsid(2) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.25 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. GNU
2008-06-14 TCGETSID(3)